sheild raiser

iam stuck @ 290 reputaion points of the gladiator reputaion points , all my wins ? grant me nothing but experiance points :( please fix the problem , all other quests and professions seems to apply reputaion points correctly .

Reduced to Ash?

Ok, so when I tried to do the quest Reduced to Ash, I got to the Watermill and there were 2 of 3 tents already burning, and 1 to click on. I've been told that that's how it's supposed to look, but after I killed the first mercenary, the interactive s...

Fort Giard

My fishing net is missing and i dont see the fishes jumping either-
though i see the map saying me - "Look harder, its somewhere there"

I got ATTENTION! pop up windows

ATTENTION! windows shows

Dear xxxx, there are was an error submitting your quest! After close this window, detail of this error will be copied to exchange buffer. please send to ......

The problem is "I can't close this window" and CTRL-V can't...

frost-proof fur quest

i have completed the quest but can not claim reward

Professions mastery

Quote from news -
• The time it takes to develop your skills in a profession has been reduced. Now, new levels of Mastery can be reached significantly faster.

Recently i got 1 hunting mastery point in 21 traps collected, average is 2 out of 21, ...

Missing level up equipment

I noticed at lvl 13 that the bracers that were now accesible to me were not actually displayed or available for me to purchase from the shop. They simply are not an option for me to buy.

This also raises the question of what else i am currently m...

Quest: Spent torches

Quest is to kill 7 Darkguard Scouts, but the enemy is called Darkguard Prospector

The Unsent Letter

For this quest, i simply have to talk to Lady Lardiana, but it wont let me complete the quest. she's responding to a different quest, which im not doing, or one that hasn't appeared yet. is there anything i can do to fix this? otherwise im am stuck o...

Reduced Reward

Just like the teenage saying of im 16 and she is 16 >.>

I am 24 and the jumping warg is 24!
Now why the heck am i getting reduced reward?

Equipment missing

Hi, I had a sign of resilence on my character. When I looked at my equipment today I noticed it was missing, it's also not in the backpack any where.

Bad Links

Ok, when going thru certain things I have found links that give a bad result.

dragoneternity. com/library/profession/
Gives you the result of Error
You don't have the required permissions.

This link is pressed in the professions tab, for m...

Forum Problems

For some reason:
1) I cannot post the fight I fought - so as to add it as additional information for one of the bugs I pointed out
It says I cannot post external links.
2) I am using firefox - and when I entered the dragon eternity fight link, the...

Lost payment

I sold elixer in auction and it has disappeared and I have recieved no payment for it. I did start the bid at 1 gold but I do not know what it eventually went for.

Auction House Issues

I am writing in this forum, following Elite Vanguard's advice, to report an issue with the auction house. Last night i put up for auction 45 essences of chaos for 90s. I went to bed with just under 1 gold on me. Now when i logged on today, the auc...
Please log in or register to create a topic.