bag of gold that is to go to brom.

I have a bag of gold and can not get rid of it so that I can move on in the game and free up space in my bag so that i can move and collect other items.

Profesion

1) please fix the bag , resurs +1k on the mines of tagol "tin orin" up slot is corrupted . after use this slot my workers is gone ,but the resource is not produced and 1 worker is busy . realy i use 9 miners ,but shows that 10
2) plese add new rec...

Wheat Farming.

Last night I was going to farm for some wheat. According to the map, there are 25 plots available at my level. So I purchased 25 packets of Wheat seed. I moved around the map going from green spot to green spot. Planted everywhere I could. When I was...

properties of gear changed

hi all ,Their are peaces of gear that i could choose from quests that i completed and i choose gear with properties of a pally and to day their properties of a berserk, also same with the gear that i had to buy to complete quests at start lvl.

Geting a white screen when trying to logon

my son Noob123 getting a white screen or if hi tryes with crome after hi login with facebook hi is getting to create a new carecter. did some thing happend to his acount? hi dont like to play to lvl 9 one more time from start. place help.

AH auction faildisappear...

Last night around 5:00pm EST I put a bid of 7g on a sword of the eagle (right hand) and more than 20 hours later, I have neither gold nor sword. I would prefer gold since I meant to bid on left hand. The auction itself is no longer in the AH.

umm, dont really know what to call this

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=4f4d6498-e3a2-0206-d53c-a5c048353544

(confirmed by guardian Remy)

on opening stats screen, usual backdrop isnt present, and formatting is off. Also on scrolling down the page, random images related to DE app...

TORNY?

http:/
/dragoneternity.
com/game/
fight.php?id=4f4921a1-5f30-0108-00b4-58818638604c

I dont understand! I did 8th highest damage!
so why didnt i progress to the next round?

server connection error

i have this problem every now and then , i checked my computer for any problems ? found 0 , flash player / up todate , browser server / uptodate . windows errors = cleaned to 0 , the only thing left in my mind to think of ? is either the game browser...

cave skrags attacking while stunned

on several occasions I hit a skrag in caves and they are stunned but still attack me.... as well as double attack without me a chance to retailate....

i want to buy reals but the game wont accept my phone number what do i do?

There are two Sir Truckulas

Ok, first no one was not a replication. I was in a fight with a Misty Streakade.

http ://dragoneternity .com /game/fight. php?id= 4f4bccb3-7e5c-0106-8c2d-69e23d906d67

There were two of me and the critter listed. Damage done to my primary was r...

Can't kick from clan

I gave 2 members that were not working out in our clan the boot yesterday, they disappeared from clan chat tab, but can still chat in clan chat and still show as members of our clan. I tried again today with the same results. I chose to exclude them ...

Unable to see NPCs

None of the NPCs for my quests will show up, whether I have the quest tracked or not. Is it my settings or some other bug?

reals by sms

just bought reals via sms
i sent the sms but the server cant see i sent the sms
my phone was billed with the money i paid
pls help!
Please log in or register to create a topic.