chat channels gone

hello there children , my main chat channel disapeard , i tried 2 bring it on ? all i did loosin them channels off , i kno dumb move lol , but help he shef here to bring it back please , i miss my women

error completing quest

message came up saying error completing quest. it said to press ctrl v and paste into forum. The message was frozen. Had to shut game down and reopen?

cant see whole screen

i cant see full screen. I can only see evrything before the bag.basically i cant see anything on right side after bag

Experienced Protectors Quest

My reoccurring experienced protectors quest came up and when i opened to take quest it stated there was an error and to copy and paste the error into forum. But i couldn't copy or paste as the game had locked up and i had to refresh. Now the whole re...

the quest " the smugglar"

gone to the crossroads to speak to the dude yet it is not showing up at all so i cant complete that quest

help please

Cannot see items

when Im getting an item as a part of group loot- I cant see its image!
but if i hover over it - i can see the pop up showing what it is - etc!

Character-Profile-Clan Interface Bug

I joined the clan Eight Legion 21st February 2012. 1g was deducted from my purse and the clan logo/emblem appeared before my name a few minutes after. I can also access the clan channel(read and send msgs)right after joining. Problems: 1.The Clan Ne...

Transfer into Battlegrounds bug?

Kind of a minor thing, but it makes things a bit difficult...

I had just completed a battle and was on the Victory screen trying to collect my winnings and use my Hunting knife on a carcass.

I had also signed up for a Battleground and that acti...

Minor Necro orb

Used one of them - killed one player.
Bought another from shop - used it - killed another player!

But overall from that arena fight - I just got one collection item (not 2 - neither death essences)!

Conqueror of Seven Bridges (quest)

Player's who have completed the quest 250/250 reputation recieve 30 nosferatu orbs , but are unable to use them in battle. I know we unlock them at 1000 Seven Bridges reputation, was wondering if we need this first to use them.

chat problems

i cant see the chat input bar right i can see just enough for me to click to type but i cant see what i'm typing. And when i asked in chat all i got was to 'open my eyes' and that i'm a troll. I'm using google chrome.

log-in

I have been playin for a few days but when I tryed to log-in again I could not useing bartgod so I made a new toon I do not want to be banned so I'm wondering what to do?

Freezing durring battles

need to fix the bug when you are in the battlegrounds and you freeze and cant do anything!!!!!

i cant buy any items strait from my back pack

could someone plz look and rectify this problem plz.many thx

Solution for stinky scouts quest

Hi, me and couple of other players cannot complete quest "solution for stinky scouts", as it require a giard vicars key, which can be obtain through finishing the collection, the first part of it - "pap of vicar's key" is now given upon finishing the...
Please log in or register to create a topic.