Huge exploit in tournament -- Need fixing

I was in the tournament and i was able to feed my dragon between 2 rounds. I was wondering if it was gonna work and it worked. I was shocked to see it worked so i came here and did this post. Please fix this or i think people will exploit this.

protector quest

I completed the said quest yesterday and did not take any more have logged in today and it shows it again not complete and the xp I received has gone am getting fed up with all the errors and rubbish this game is giving out how can we want to play wh...

What up

You keep telling us we get S each day we play and the more days in a row more S sooooo. You alos talk about he chest the playing time but since the first day nothing ?soooooo

ERROR Message

I finally bought the last of what i needed for the lace of the tireless gladiator, pushed create and it popped up with an error message- DID NOT CREATE the lace and took all my pieces to make it. Please fix this i worked too long for it to take it a...

Dragon Amulets

My question is, I've been killin myself to lvl up to 16 to get a dragon of choice. I looked in the library to see what all the info is on this. It says that I need 5/6 pieces of an amulet of melding to summon a dragon. I was told in chat that it star...

cooking

when cooking a meat roll an error message pops up, i'm able to make the meat roll but get no cooking experience for it.

Level 4 level up gives erroneous website address

Clicking on the "Now you can participate in fights in the Arena of Honor and Seven Bridges of Chardan" takes me to dragoneternity dot com/battle/ which is a invalid address.

Should it be dragoneternity dot com/library/battle/ instead?

crashes

every time i log in i end up getting kicked easily a dozen times and i either end up dieing and having to repair my equpment every 20 mins at least or i could just be waiting for my health to regain and i still end up getting kicked, is there going t...

my magic just vanished n no longer in my belt

my spells on my belt r gone n is not allowing me to access my spellbook whats up? would you plz help

Names Reversed

At Vaalor Harbor, walking on the docks there are 3 lvl16s, female Deydri Scouts, name is reversed Scout Deydri.

WOOT i love this game!

Double items

I was trying to repair boots of the relentless gladiator but they didnt repair and I got back 2 of them.

clan member was m,issing in member clan list:(

hello dear hideki its almost 2 weeks past:( still ra1ph were missing in my list can you kick him out in my clan for me to invite him again? thank you:) more power admns..

I can't get onto the game

I was playing continually for a few hours when the game froze and the screen went white with an exclamation point in the middle. i refreshed the browser and now when i click enter game it stays on a black screen saying loading, but it doesn't load. i...

Logged out of a group and logged back in later.

I was hoping that logging off last night would fix this issue but it stlll persists. I was with a group and could see all of the group loot and saw that all of the group drops I was getting were going into the group backpack. I logged out of the gr...

Quests

my quests wont work when ever i click on one it comes up as loading but then it goes into a little bar with the loading thing gliched in the middle of my screen someone help me and dont tell me to refesh the page i did that plzz help
Please log in or register to create a topic.