Error with group lvl

i have made a group since long ago and have been in my own group since then ... recently the group lvl has been bugged. i'm a lvl 38 and the group been showing lvl 39 , which is impossible because as a leader of the group you cannot invite someone hi...

REALS

i bought 500 reals this weekend i got on to check if they were there they werent so i checked the thing and says payment wall blocked it but i kno it is a valid card and had the money on it and now it wont let me buy any more reals

Server lag

Are you guys planning to do any thing at all about the server lag?? During PvP the server lag is so horrible that i cant do anything without refreshing.. I am not even interested in doing PvP anymore because of the extreme lag. DoT and ToH i can unde...

BUG - Clan Manifesto!

So i went to Square of Storms to check where i can buy a Certificate of Support, so i can instruct a few players that were asking me about it. As i clicked on the name of Lar-Dian, in my chat window 2 transactions popped in.

01:34 Heaven's Voic...

strange language

my quests are displayed in another language.

Protector title mount

the level 51 mount for the protector reputation says it requires Bonecrusher rep instead of protector

Divine Retribution DOT error

I have been meaning to mention this for some time now and finally gotten around to it. Divine Retribution is either flawed or the description is wrong. It says it will do x% of damage over 8 rounds while the caster is x% more likely to take damage ...

Vaalor quests

Cant see vaalor quests anymore!
Neither the arena one nor the bridges one!

Quest error

Every time I try to hand in a quest or choose a different one to track all that pops up are some fields saying "Cambria". I've hit f5 a few times but to no avail. Help please.

Essence Of Fire Problem

i collected ess of fire for a total of 509 and i sold 19 leaving 490 and i left game then just logged in today and looked and i only have 240 what happened to my other 250....and i dont remember using them or selling them

reals spent but no item shows up

i just purchased 2 flawless kits of elixers and the reals were spent, but they didnt show up in my back pack....hmmmmmmmm?????

belt bug

Hi!
My elixirs disappear from my belt, but the capacity is occupied. I changed my browser to chrome. I refreshed 3 times, but nothing changed.

How do I log on to my character from another computer

I've tried to log in from another computer and find that it's not my character. I use my same email address and password but instead of my active character it wants me to create antoher one. Also does the same thing when I try to start the game from ...

Highly Ticked Off!!!

I went into the Tournament of Honor this morning, fully loaded. The game froze and had to refresh in the middle of the first round. Came back on and my endurance pots didn't show up. Refreshed 3 more times in the tournament, and this is one thing ...

DoT quest

I leved up from 15 to 16 before the main duel fight.

Because of this, I couldnt fight 9-15 DoT and fought 16-21 DoT.
Now my quest remains incomplete without giving me any reward.
Please log in or register to create a topic.