Cant open quests

whenever i open a quest it says cambria twice then quest complete i have completed a number of quests which i cant finish i would like this problem solved

Dying for the 100th time

Why does the game refuse to let me use my potions half the time? I am getting sick of breaking gears because the game will not use my potions at times. This time i had 300 health left. I used the potion, waited and it didn't use it but the potions sh...

Level 25 quest The Lost Tomb Error.

6:22 Heaven's Voice: Approaching the grave to read the writings, you suddenly heard familiar sound of rattling bones. Turning to the source of sound, you have noticed slowly approaching Skeletar. Swiftly pulling out the gun, you prepared for the b...

Orbs of Weakness r a rip off!!!

since i have been playing this game, i have noticed that all levels of Orbs of weakness untill Flawless do the exact same things, but cost more the higher the level. I think the Orbs of weakness should become more powerful in every level they are sho...

seabattle

again , i couldnt feed the link to this thread some how , but x3 krug vs x3 anunnaki1 is not set right by game to their levels , disgard the rank , ( players achive ranks depending how they succeed in it ) , but like last time even Ihit witnessed it ...

Miners

On the map and the profession screen it says I can have ten miners working.
I currently have ten miners working.
But on both the map and the professions page it says I have 0/10 working.
The only time it will show any miners working is when I ha...

lag

alot of lag last to days cost me 2 gold so far need to please fix its not fair to us

You can not fight in this battle. Duel of Truth

If you are in a group with people from the other faction, and any of those people have entered the Duel, you will not be allowed to enter and will get the same message that is given when a battle is full.

Hunter rep

I understand that the rep increment decreases as i am going to the next mastery.

But dont u think not getting even 1 rep for 7 traps is stupidity or something is broken?

Thanks

Duel Of Shame

I never get to go to these events only my 2nd time ever and all for nothing. Could not enter main fight after fighting all morning. Cleared cache,refreshed,logged out and in, changed locations and went back to pond waste of gold

Duel of truth - breaking

01:44 Heaven's Voice: Durability of your items has been reduced: {ITEM 431,MNS,4fcdf01e-b09e-0405-3014-3da5d2181a26} -1 (11/17), {ITEM 177,MNS,4fd568c0-401a-0203-d5c3-f82a02b81f0b} -1 (2/40), {ITEM 9369,MNS,4fdd4080-fa22-0101-8887-b5f9d43628e4} -1...

Duel of Truth

I spent over 5g and 3-4 reals to participate in duel of truth. I collected bombs for 2 hours using balms, mounts, food, the works.When the time comes to join the main battle, I refresh all my foods, mount, balm, etc, and join. I throw 1 bomb, and 1 r...

loss of connection

i have spent over 4 gold in the last week because of server errors. This is killing the durability of my Armour and weapons let alone my bank. Why the sudden server problems

uploading pics

On several different occasions i have attempted to upload different pics to my profile and recently tried uploading a screenshot for contest no matter what format pic is saved nor which pic i try to upload when i hit upload there is no action no atte...

Quest Huruh Khar 20 not advancing

I've defeated the cave boss Hurugh Khar[20] in caves three times already yet my quest is not completed nor changed.
This is frustrating! Please fix.

Thanks.
DragonGoddess
Please log in or register to create a topic.