Pages of Gone With the Wind - New Level 25 Quest

Dear Dragon Eternity,

Hi and thank you for the new quest! "> I also want to thank you in advance for the upcoming expansions! ">. However, I think there may be something wrong with the new quest. The page we're looking for does not turn up in the Eastern Graveyard, Helga's and The Pond of Tribulation.

Just wanted to inform you! "> ">
Comments
i have 4/5 pages, the only 1 missing is western graveyard although im sure i already got that piece and it should have the pond piece missing still. Seems very glitched to be honest.
Found them all without too much trouble. Keep looking guys.
Hello warriors sykpnyc and LazyBeeHatch,
it takes some time to find all the pages, keep looking around, I'm sure You will find them all (like I and Lady Sin, did).

Happy hunting!

Noirethorn,

Im happy for you, however, that doesn't alter the fact that it is bugged on mine and probably others as I have explained. I'll put it in more detail for you as I cant take screenshots..

I was down to needing 2 remaining pieces pond and east grave having already found the other 3. When i found the piece at the east grave I should have only needed the pond piece, however, my quest altered and made me re-require the west grave and not the pond. It is impossible therefore to find a piece that does not exist as it has already been collected.

Please look in to this matter and either remove the quest from me and restart it or fix the error.

Many thanks

LazyB
I think I am mistaken since I have found all the pages since... If not the problem could be resolved. Either way it is not difficult to spot once u get into the groove. And that my friends is a clue as to where the rest of the pages are.
Hello LazyBeeHatch,
to make a screenshot please use this if You don't have other alternatives > внешняя ссылка
Each page You take is located in your backpack, please take a screenshot of your backpack open with the quest items (pages) and two screenshots with quest log and specific two (as You said) quests open.
thank You.
LazyBeeHatch,
got information from Ihit, we will look into this and get back to You asap.
Try refreshing the page
i cant find western graveyard and aldoran road..should i have done them in order? :(
i hate wheres wally
found the western graveyard one..my eyes hurt..they burn they burn
got it
I have spent three hours trying to find the page in western graveyard. I CANT find it..... Is there a bug? maybe Am I overlooking it? I doubt it. I even had my bf, and 2 kids look........
Hello warriorNovinha,
if You think there is a bug please link a screenshot in reply of all Western Graveyard or send image to support@dragoneternity.com .

Happy hunting!

Hello warrior LazyBeeHatch,
please look carefully for the page, it takes time, there is no bug.

Best luck!

Noirethorn,

OMG over a week and this is what you came up with. You have the screenshot to prove it IS NOT THERE and there is obviously a bug.

If you cant fix it just say so instead of trying to make others look bad!

A seriously disappointed LazyBee!
Warrior LazyBeeHatch,
there is a page, unfortunately your screenshot doesn't prove that there isn't one.
Please make a bit larger screenshot with whole location visible and copy link in reply or PM me.
Noirethorn,

the page should be below the steps to the right, i know exactly where it should be and its not there. i have seen the link to its exact location. Instead of arguing a non valid point please just fix the issue!
Warrior LazyBeeHatch,
as this thread is becoming so enormous I will tell You that quest page in that particular location is located in different place than You state above, I've checked this myself (several times) and completed quest just like everyone else have. Probably because You think that You know where the page is located it's hard to complete the quest.

Happy hunting!

Noirethorn,

I was given the link to its exact location by your fellow admin Ihit. As it appears all you wish to do is make out that im some sort of idiot and that I have not checked these things already I will just assume that you do not wish to help and I will ignore quests as it appears that is my only option now. If any other admin with some customer service skill wants to PM me and discuss the matter please do.

Otherwise I see this thread as closed and answered unsatisfactorily!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.