The Load that never happens

When i try to log in it goes to black screen that says loading but it never loads just stays on screen that says loading.ive tried refreshing browser and even rebooting. . what can be done?

tele stone

i am trying to tele on the map with the stone yet it keeps popping up a box saying oops there is a problem. i have not had this happen before. will it be fixed soon?

Skillful Hunters Quest part 2 - picking berries

Picked the five berries, but when i went to claim the reward it gave me the error message and would not give me the reward. When i refreshed, the quest is completely gone and the reward has not been issued. Please review and advise, as i don't thin...

lagging

this lagging is still continueing i and about 5 others who put money into the game are about ready to quit the game because of the lagging i have now lost like 2 to 3 gold and equipment what is taking so long to fix please fix this problem losing int...

is this normal ?

i have atm 681 hunting mastery. is it normal for me to clear a trap and don't get any mastery ? seems like i'm getting +1 mastery. 1 in 2 or 1 in 3 for traps when it comes to mastery. ty Wyrda

lag and the loss of money because of the lag

last two days big lag and when you go into battle you go to hit the button to attack and it does nothing but the game still attack you and you lose your equipment silver you spent and damge to other equipment and you lose interest in the game game is...

No hunting exp.

So I have been working on the hunting proffessions ( lightly) for a while now, but about 4 weeks ago I started doing all the time, on average ive been checking my traps 5 times a day, and i have 9 traps, which should put me at about 1260 hunting exp ...

backpack fault

was in caves crossing over to second boss and my backpack kept saying it was full, So i decided to sell some things back to the game and after i sold what should have been enough it still said it was full it kept sticking and jumping and now it seems...

NEED HELP GETTING FLASHPLAYER TO WORK!!!!

my old comp got a nasty virus,destroyed it within hours,this is a new comp,i installed latest flash player and it will not work i think i have use setting on flash player to allow dragon eternity access,i go to profiles and the characters will now lo...

Pages of Gone With the Wind - New Level 25 Quest

Dear Dragon Eternity,

Hi and thank you for the new quest! I also want to thank you in advance for the upcoming expansions! . However, I think there may be something wrong with the new quest. The page we're looking for does not turn up in the East...

quest complete sign in the middle of my screen

Everytime i go to click the quest to get the reward it comes up rlly big idk why. Im getting rlly angry about this. Can someone help me with this. ~angelcare

lost canvas belt

i had a canvas belt equipped, not fully broken, nothing bad about it. then, there is no canvas belt equipped, not in my inventory, gone. please help i spent good money on it and i dont want it lost forever.

Dying in Tournamen Of Honor

Wouldn't let me fight after first round was just , couldn't do anything.

elite fight

i killed a elite lv 50 at light house whit krug... and say i got paly ring around 8.50 game time but never resived the item plz check its out thx

Not Able to Log On

What was going on last night?
I was not able to log on all night!
Please log in or register to create a topic.