lag and the loss of money because of the lag

last two days big lag and when you go into battle you go to hit the button to attack and it does nothing but the game still attack you and you lose your equipment silver you spent and damge to other equipment and you lose interest in the game game is awesome but this has been happing alot and when we put in this forum to get you fix the bugg but we are out of the silver as well as the equipment we may have broken and this to me seem wrong to the player i play like 6 to 10 hours a day and this has been happening alot. how do we get we get the stuff back and the silver

Comments
im in the same vote as valmir he was in the fight with me i have lost stuff too i also couldnt get on at all last night im losing money that i pay to play this game an im over it im thinking of leaving because of all the trouble me an other friends have ... hope u fix this soon
valmir,

Clear your browser cache and update your flash player might solve your issues.

paininarse,

Were you getting any errors when trying to get on? Could you please briefly describe in more detail problems you were having by not being able to log in?
i am having the same problems as paininarse and valmir i have lost over 1gold and 50silver today alone with the lagging in the game dont get me wrong i love the game to bits but im sick of losing real money that i put on the game to this problem
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.