lesser orb of nosferatu

been trying to use for 10 levels and it's not working ,need o have fixed please.

Missing Items during a trade

While setting up a trade box at approximately 22:30 server time on 21/7/12, I had added 200 simple orbs of courage and 47 (I think) simple strength orbs. Before my trading partner even knew the box was up, he clicked the trade tab thinking he was set...

Simple Insignia of Warden ITEM 31743 does not work on the opposing side

This item - Simple Insignia of Warden {ITEM 31743} does not work on the opposing side. I glyphed a mob and it ended glyphing my dragon.
. Please fix

Error authecating

cant log in getting error authcating

missing essence

i logged in within the last week and had 47 water essence i battled creatures and used the eye of water dragon item and gathered water essence until i had 135... but today i logged in and i only had 47 water essence. what should i do? because the sil...

Prospectors Palar

I would like to know if the bug on the prospectors palar that causes for no mastery increase was fixed. There were 2 posts regarding this topic, but there was never an answer about it working properly.

Thanks for assistance,

3rd boss in caves Ghost of Marmarakh

Hello, we killed 3rd boss in caves, but my quest is not complete. I didnt recieved any collection item. It was before 16hours +-. Party members: Svengali,Sir Lancelott,SimplyDreadful and someone else. I tried to refresh after fight, but nothink happe...

Dragon Quests

Hi Guys;
How & when can I get the six trials of the Elder Dragons to get the Amulet of Melding?
Just turned lvl 16 and am supposed to have access to the six trials but so far, no joy.
Otherwise, having a gas so far.
Wratheart

D of T

I did d o t today and it wasnt my first but today it didnt pay out my exp or valor the quest items when went to claim the reward for the first part was telling me if i did it would cancel out the second part so i waited for the time to run out and wh...

DoT Energy Regeneration

When i do the Duel of Truth my energy never regens unless the battle is over. This is not true for the same when Duel of Truth is not going on. When Duel of Truth is not going on Energy regens in and out of battle....but during the past two duel of t...

BS!!!

5th time in a week the game has not aloowed me to attack when in a pvp battle, especially when i swith to dragon. This is causeing me to die and pay out the ass for problem YOUR server causes. I see new stuff added all the time, but nothing done to f...

Divine Retribution Error

The order magic DOT spell does not seem to be working the way it is written. The spells damage effect lasts 8 rounds, however, the secondary effect, the increase to damage received by 8.7%, seems to be lasting much longer, perhaps 16 rounds. Is thi...

lost equipment quest

i think the lost equipment quest has bugged up, fighting maulers and got the drops every couple of kills, however the ring wont seem to drop to finish the quest, killed in the region of 60 maulers and still no drop, costing a fortune in elixirs and p...

Elixirs not working during combat

Elixirs only rarely work during combat. I keep losing battles because I can't click them to replenish my health. It's happened in normal combat , the Arena and 7 bridges. Please fix this.

earlier I brought up the password menu to log in from the main page. I put in my email and clicked 'remember me' I did not have a password as I log in threw FB. After that I went onto another tab of my browser and finished with that before returning ...
Please log in or register to create a topic.