Chat

Sense today 26/9/2012, the chat does not work at all. All I can do is privet message some one. Now this is a big problem. But it is even worse, as I am one of the guardians. So this problem needs to be sorted ASAP

Thanks in advance
Jennifer (Hayley9)
Comments
Hayley9,

Click the button near smileys icon - if it's active you will be only able to see messages you send and those addressed to you. You must deactivate in order to see all chats again.
my chat is going out again as well tonight and keep having to refresh my page to send messages :( also the lag and game freezing incidents seem worse again tonight current server time is 1:01 and just had to refresh again just before I came to post this
Chat just vanishes for no reason at all, only leaving a few red squares where the timestamps would show. I know my chat isn't locked and this problem arose since the new update(s). This hasn't happened before, and it is really rare i ever lock chat, so i know it isnt that. I'd have to alter all of my chat settings then refresh to get it to appear again starting to get a little bit annoying
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.