repair pop up in diff launage

sry but am been play over 2 weeks and 2 day the repair pop up in diff launage than english so i do not know it sayin plzs sort it out and many thxs

stuck trade

i have a stuck trade window as a result can't do any other trade or load my belt, my trading partners trade box its also still open...please fix this

missing quest items

i didn't get the quest rewards for the quest cushioning wool as a result i am unable to do the next quest

Lost my gold coin and most of my silver?

I didn't buy anything in the auctions or shop or anything, but when I glanced up at my money, I saw over 40 silver coins were missing and a gold coin was missing also. I didn't not spend my gold coin, it simply disappeared. Reloading didn't solve my ...

Chat Screen Dissapearing

my chat screens continue to dissapear on me I have to keep removing the chat tab and make a new one just to get them back but it is doing this every time I log in to the game and is getting fustrating to have to multiple times throughout the day when...

unable to remove

The location names appear black and shaded and it wont let me click on them until i refresh page, this is happening every 2 or 3 moves. It only started happening this morning but its getting very frustrating already and means i wont be able to catch ...

Cant buy reals

ok so im trying to buy reals via sms couse thats the only way i can so they sayd to send a text mesaje to number 88080 with the text FOR and when i press send it sayd the number 88080 is incorect.I need some help please

lost both of my eagle swords

i had two golden eagle swords before i got the debtor thing now both of them are gone

Lost auction lot

29/9/12 10:32 to 10:34

I created 2 auction lots of 100 skilds. 1st lot of 100 fish showed up, while the 2nd lot disappeared. Please check and return fish/ fix bug.

Thanks.

Golden Eagle Boots

Had a pair of Golden Eagle boots- repaired when notified. Do they have a life time, cause last time in battle, after it said boots completely broken. Went to repair & goneeeeeeeeeee.???? Newfie1

info pages

the info page when u go to someones name is messed up

Flaming Stones and Force for the Necromancer quests

Flaming Stones and Force for the Necromancer quests are bugged on Chrome . There is no mouse click on quest mobs. Luckly, after a few days false trial, I discover it work well in IE.

jewel gathering quest glitched

my jewel quest is the only possible thing i can do under the jewler profession and have a blue mouse instructing me what to do and wont go away after following the steps.

TOH

Just finished TOH- Had in my belt - one Lesser Elixir of Endurance and 5 Powerfull Elixir of Life before first battle. After the first battle only the Lesser Elixir of Endurance showed up in my belt. I thought that if you carried on in the Tournament...

Item Storage

Just spent 1g 50s to get the taverb room required for the "Item Storage" quest. My money is gone but quest competion or room. Any help?
Please log in or register to create a topic.