King of the Hill

from what i've heard, this queue is pretty much pointless. I decided to get a group of buddies together to give it a shot to see how 'pointless' it really was. I am starting to see why they thought of it as such, for it doesn't let us in to fight EVE...

Missing Loot

I've had a lot of loot missing from battles, most notably Spark of Inceptions. Other items like belt items and orbs I'm not so worried about but I need the sparks to do tasks, and I have space in my backpack for them too. I've tried all the basic stu...

Missing Quest

I performed the Unsent Letter Quest and got the quest that followed it. My pack was overloaded so I could not move. After I lightened my load the quest disappeared. I have checked my quest Log completely and it is no where to be found. I still have t...

Bug in "restless corpse" quest?

I did the restless corpse quest and got the letter but now i cant do anything with the letter.. Any ideas?

rare ring of assent appearance

i forgot to make this earlier but i aqquired a rare ring of assent and it was eqipped automtaiclly taking away one of my Splendid Ring of Indisputability and i cant find it anywhere please help

Merciless crusher axe

I can purchase schemes for all merciless crusher equipment but i cannot buy the one for the axe (it is greyed out) says i need to do a level 4 quest (which i dont have available) yes i tried talking to the shaman (at fort giard)... not sure why i can...

rent a room

went to rent the room int he tavern 1 gold 50 silver it took my gold and silver but i got no room

cant finish quest

i have a quest item "letter to eriola" but now that i have the item the quest is no loner in my quest log....what do i do?

Gladiator Quests

I finished the quest and after 24 hours the quest came up with no text so I refreshed and it was gone, but whenver I ask Master Davian for the quest, he says to go finish it. It does not appear in any of my quest log tabs.

Red Bracer quest

Is this bugged at the moment? I am on "Fear of Enchantment" and I have to slay lvl 23 raiders until fear will not help captured deydri get rid of Slave Brand spell. You would think I would only need to kill maybe 5-10 raiders but I have been working ...

Knife

at 11:12, after using my knife with 1/30 , i was called to repair it and it showed 7 damage...this is nonsense, there should have been 1 damage and a life of 29 after repair....i know its not expensive to repair but it all adds up....if it is a glitc...

need Help with Flashplayer

I have been trying to log in to dragon eternity for over four days. I have uploaded new version of floash player and it will not allow me to access the game . please help

Pot Problem

during any battle im doing the pots i equip disapear during mid fight and it is annoying please do something

Cave second boss

Is the bug gonna be fixed for after you kill the first boss in cave run and transfer to second boss, the camp leader they are black? We have to restart the game and then it doesn't show that you attack him.

hi adminds i need help with the lvl 4 quest that i dont think i ever got

its called A One of a Kind Armor it seems like i didnt get to buy the schemes or i accidently removed it please help me get it back thx and the lvl 10 quest from the shaman i didnt get it tooo :(
Please log in or register to create a topic.