missing Reals

I received the .20 reals for my first 100 kills and posted to FB... I've since received the 100 kills message 2 more times, posted to FB and never received the .20 reals for either post

missing reals

its currently 20:33 game time just did the 100 kills, screen popped up i pressed yes and have not gotten the.20 reals

no reals from 100 monsters?

i slayed 100 monsters and clicked for it to post to facebook but nothing happend, no post and no reals just wanted to let ya'll know and would love to get those 0.20 reals i was suposed to get

1+ reels not given from "100 monster kills" pop ups

i have gotten around 7 of those "100 monsters killed" pop ups saying if i share on Facebook, i get .2 reels, but i have only every gotten 2 of these pop ups to actually give me the reels. i use the exact same process every time it comes up but it doe...

item disappearing

it was about 4:10 server time when I took 500 weak ink out of my tavern and when I went to trade it to a clannie and put into trade it disappeared. I canceled trade and refreshed several times and then cleared cache after it didn't pop up. would like...

refreshing everytime i go in battles

everytime i go in a battle it wants to act up by not letting me hit or use my potions then it says server connection error to refresh page im like oh rlly this gets annoying some one plz fix this so i dont die nxt time

attacking

it wont let me attack anything. its annoying

Screen Freeze After Tracked Monster Battles

Title to this thread summarizes the issue - which I first noticed happening yesterday. Normally only an inconvenience, it became quite annoying today when I had a tracked monster battle after clearing a trap but before I could claim the pelt/fangs/m...

died in dot in seconds for no reason :(

1st time i ever made fuss i died in dot with all my gear and buffs in seconds for no reason i didnt lag out or anything myt of just not been my day but if its bug use fly spray and fix plz thankyou

15:40 Heaven's Voice: You bought: ITEM 891 (100 pcs). Spent: MONEY 22000.

from the shop and i recived nothing 15:40 Heaven's Voice: You bought: Flawless Elixir of Life (100 pcs). Spent: 220. could this be looked at please as its put me 2.2 g out of pocket they where no guardians on at the time so could not pass onto the...

real 0.20 but no facebook

aparrently i killed 100 monsters and i was suppposed to get 0.20 reals but i would have aquired this reward on face book but im not allowed on face book by my dad how can i claim my rightful reward please those are my 0.20 reals

Reals.

I just got a message telling me that if I posted this thing onto my Facebook for killing 1000 monster that I'd get .20 Reals. Well, I posted it and I didn't get my Reals, what should I do to get my Reals?

Reals, AGAIN.

Alright look, this is the second time you guys have sent me the message in game telling me that I've killed 1000 monster and if I shared it on my Facebook I'd get .20 Reals, well guess what? I did and I didn't get my Reals for the second time. If yal...

Popup that gives nothing

since yesterday I keep getting this popup when I get 100 kills saying I should recieve .2 reals for it, but I get no .2 reals.. I sign in from facebook and everything.. check the box, push the green button.. lol, still nothing.

Reals?

just noticed it said that 10 reals has ben added to my Bank umm i never bought these and my bank statement ais aos saying that these reals just have ben purchased, what the hell si up with that, i never bought any reals and yet the game says i just ...
Please log in or register to create a topic.