missing quests?

so it seems there are alot of quests i was supposed to get in the beginning such as the ones for the blue wep scheme get a tavern room ect... i was just wondering if i could get all the quests im missing?

raid

first it booted me out of my own raid, but kept members page and chat page up. now it wont let me "exit" it or let others invite me into their raid. wat do i do?

LOST REALS

I brought 2 reals too buy 10bc spears and it said recived msg and stuff and i got off it and i dident get my reals

armor swap during trade?

I sold my dark hunter curaiss earlier and then joined toh and suddenly I was wearing it? I have messaged the person I sold my curaiss too and we should be able to get it sorted but only times i touched it were to take it out of tavern and then to put...

missing reals from FB sharing

I've gotten the pop up for killing 100 monsters 5 times now, and haven't received my reals after making sure the box was checked, that pop ups are allowed and that my FB allows posting of DE posts. What gives? Can sure use the reals.

glitch

before the update i had all 10 of my allowed miners working at fort and they went off while the site was down for maintenance and when i came back even tho i only have 9 miners now working it says i have all 10 out and it never let me collect the 10t...

Pot Problem

i bought 30 powerful elixirs of endurance before duel of truth today and it took the money away but only gave me one and the rest disapeard...what happened?

money dissapearing

mi im sure i had over 2g this morning come back and now have 88s is it me being an idiot and forgot about somethig if so what was it or whats happened to it

daily quest seems incorrect

Hi, I'm currently doing my jeweller quest (3000+rep) and it asks for 600 simple orbs of retribution to be made. I could understand if it was strength which is made in batches of 600 but retribution only is made in 500. Could somebody please check tha...

Recipe Bug

as already posted by others , i have a recipe bug.in the imperials defender set , i have all recipes except for the weapons , which are `greyed` out, and i have COMPLETED all objectives.would be grateful if this can be sorted :)

Missing reward bag from killing Garuug

last nite i killed that lill guy to get the highest color bag drop and once i did i went to bed never even opend the bag yet got on this morning and the bag was gone, please look into this, if i did the work to kill the guy and waste my pots an...

Missed Tournament of Honor

I would just like to say that I was in queue for ToH and I clicked join once the 60 second mark came up. I anxiously awaited the start and when there was one second left, it kicked me out of the queue. Please whatever is going on check for bugs

No reward in today DOT..

I started as lvl 28 for bombs collecting and finished as lvl 29 for the DOT was not killed in the DOT but had the screen telling me that i did not makde the 1500 damage to the other team and did not get any rewards even though i had 6990 damaged ...

server errors

since latest update im getting them every 2-5 minutes, please fix its really annoying

again i tried signin up facebook

i got the 0.20 real thing again tody so i tried to sign up but it did not work need help
Please log in or register to create a topic.