missing reels and money

earlier today i was suppose to get .2 reels and did not, but now all my money has disappeared! i did not do anything at the time that my money disappeared, i was in a conversation, and was not fighting, buying or selling anything. i have spoken to a ...

Clan Permissions and Changing of news

Hi.

My clan leader gave me permission to change the news/information. The permission says "Clan News" but there is no clan news tab. Only Information. This i cannot change. Can someone look into this for me?

There should be a button at th...

caves

Finished first boss -- but when went to join group in second boss kept getting "bug" message. Did everything I could think of (cleaning cache, reloading, etc., even different browser) nothing worked... So needless to say not only I but my entire gro...

Gladiator Reputation

Hello,
I have a problem with glad reputation, 2-3 times , i finished colletion - in chat stand i get 45 rep but i dont get, i only get the 5 rep after fight in colloseum...i buy reals for finished some collection because i dont drop this items in ao...

Daily quests

I'd like to know why Master Davian and Legate Val'tar does not want to talk to me, why not give the daily quests? As far as I know there is a problem for a long time and not just me. I would like a speedy solution. Thank you.

100 monster kills

i was battling and recived a pop up saying i had reached 100 monster kills and recived .20 reals but i never got them just wonder what happened

Tracked monster

Can kill me, my dragon and my skeletars?
Is this what it means when you say it has my own stats?

having problems logging in, loading screen stays black

Happened suddenly, too many Connection error messages and suddenly after clicking log in the loading page comes and stays there. Several miniutes pass and still the loading screen stays black.

Something wrong? I checked the PING values and they ar...

Rubarb error

I reached 1000 farming pts and game says I can now plant/grow/harvest Foxberry and Rubarb. I go to planting location and try to buy seeds and all I see is Wheat/Strawberry/Foxberry. I can buy the seeds off the professions window, but game still wil...

Warlock Quest

After reset, Warlock appeared at the Winery but his quest is in Russian. Newfie1

scheme for merciless crusher axe repost due to no response in bugs and errors forum

I want the crusher axe, but I dont have the scheme. I have completed all the quests up to level 15 and dont have it. I cant buy the scheme. Is there some kind of bug on my account preventing me from getting the scheme, or what?

tournament and mount summoning

i summoned my mount before the tournament but when i get in to the fight i had no mount on and even that after dealing decent damage and all i still didn't qualify so i basically waist in buffing myself

Dot

ok i started dot won some bombs but then i had to go out when i came back 1hr later dot finished so heres the problem im still showing the bombs on my belt plus dot still showing as active so can not claim the valaor or exp. i have tried refreshing 3...

can't move : maybe a bug or an my error ?

Hi all, I'm at 6th level and i can't move from the corrent position. Always ask me to buy the "Teleportation Runestone". Now i'm locked at Colossuem. Thanks a lot.

Russian looking words in tutorial

Hi I just started playing this game today. While I was preforming the first two quests Some of the images shown Had what looked like Russian text instead of English. It was during completion of the first guest when I received my recruit boots and dur...
Please log in or register to create a topic.