I am glitched...cant join clan...

I left Hellfire to join Immortals to visit them, and now Immortals or Hellfire cannot invite me to clan, and no one can see my information page. I think Im glitched, can you fix please?
Comments
Hello Darth Mez,

Thank you for letting us know, we are already looking into your issue so it can be fixed as soon as possible.
ty
So when is this going to be fixed?? I have been waiting nearly a week for my friend to return to the clan....... I would like him back, as he is important to me and to other
Novinha,

As you know last week has been busy with events, we are already looking into fixing Darth's problem with not being able to rejoin Hellfire.
yes please hurry up and correct this bug .
come on we would really like our clanny back, its not exactly a new thing as novinha has had the same problem previously. so technically you should be able to fix it faster this time right?
yes we want our friend bak asap. this happened b4 the events so why was it put on hold?
You should be able to rejoin your clan now
I would like to report that buki from 9th legion now has the same issue of not being able to trade or have his info page show has darth did. I found out when trying to trade with him after DoT today.
Surturs Fire,

Thank you for letting us know, we'll be looking into his issues shortly.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.