Level 7 Quest: Blown Away

The quest makes you search for bottles, i found all 4, but can only click 3. The last bottle (bottom right hand corner by rock) isn't click-able. Yes i refreshed/re-logged/cleared cookies. Quest is glitched, i believe i saw another post about it on f...

second gift quest

i got all my gifts for second christmas quest but did not recieve reward its like it canceled itself please help id like to have the leggings to go with my curiass

Reals Add On with Phone Problem

I owe a loan of 7 reals to bank which i was going to pay today so i topped up £5 and when i sent FOR to 88080 it charged me a text although i have free texts and has never done this in the past now i cant buy the reals to pay back and this is stupid

arena quest

I've killed at least 2 witchers and not got credit for my quest! please fix this as it is very annoying!!!!

Taking Marks off

i took a mark off some gear and it completely dissapeared is this normal?. if so shouldent there be some warnign thats stupid

Profile Pic Not Showing

Pretty self explanatory title. I tried clearing cache and cookies but nothing changed. Any ideas why?

Significant Bag Of Spoils

23:58 Heaven's Voice: You untied Garuug's bag,and found inside: Bag of Significant Spoils (1 pcs), Flawless Orb of Weakness (150 pcs).

when I clicked on this bag ^^^, nothing happened, no message saying I struck out, no... anything. Was somethi...

Malfunctions on the server - result - the spoiled mood

Today, due to a failure in the server game, I could not complete the quest, had no time to collect gifts to get festive pants. Thank you very much, dear administration.

uploading pics!!!

when i upload pics i can only do 3 thats it and when i try to do more it wont let me is it my laptop or is it this game i need a answer back plzzz me needs a answer bac

Orange mark purchased from Adan shop does not go into Red outfit

Again i cant put my newly purchased orange fury mark into the red new outfit.
Mark of Fury IVCuirass of Mighty Snow Conqueror

Poppers Quest

I bought 5 and used 5 in aoh just like quest said. When aoh was over it said that it wasn't complete and that I had only acquired 3 out of the 5 even though I had 5 on my belt. I tried refreshing didn't work. Is something wrong with this quest?

Poppers Quest

last nite i gathered 1k decorations and turned in the quest i got both of the rewards and the gift gave me 10 poppers. Yet the popper quest that ask u to get 5 poppers from gifts is not working for me i have gotten 10 of them from gifts and the inf...

Duel of Truth

Why are there always connection problems and flash crashes in dots? Those are times I get the most and the worst.

Christmas Quest

The quest said that we are supposed to acquire 1k decorations and that it had over 12 hours left when I logged off.
I assumed this was the time left for me to claim my rewards from it.

I logged in now to find that the quest has vanished and i can...

Bewitched Lairycawns quest

again i didnt get the quest like in the first stage, please look into this

i hope it will not be the same in the next stage
Please log in or register to create a topic.