Instance boss battle glitch bug

The following game glitch was stated to me, by several players. Who have said they are exploiting it -

In the instance boss battle, the lv28 one (not sure if it works, with the other level instances). If you un-equip all of your items. Hit the boss once, then allow your character to die. You would get 1k or more of the insignia of the redeemer. While in my experience. If you do the boss fight normally, you would get 200 or so.

This I have reported to the guardian Midnight98. Who instructed me to post it here.
Comments
Not sure if this is really a glitch, I've been testing this for a while, and my deductions came down to be that the boss have a thousand insignia in total, and after the battle, the insignias are distributed to the players depending on how much damage they did. According to the above statement, I've made another deduction that if you're able to verse the boss one on one, you're capable of receiving the one thousand insignia the boss have if no one interrupts the battle.
Thank you for letting us know about this issue with incidents and explaining it in detail. We will be looking into to changing mehanics of incidents so they could not be exploited in such way. Thank you!
I personally would like to thank you serah for what you have done not just too my self but too every lvl on this game you feel you saved us all from a glitch in the game? I personally don't know many people in lower lvls even with all of them in there together can kill the boss thank you for screwing us all and I hope your time here is short but you WILL be remembered by all I promise you that and again thank you...Nothing against you 7th legion but if that was my clan I would have kicked her along time ago and any clan after that should consider her a complete bared from any or all....ok I said my piece thank you all
all it sounds like dancing chicken is that you are crying that you can't abuse that to get easy rep and drops... nothing in this game is meant to be easy to get. work for your rep like the rest of us. I am personally quite annoyed at how this was abused and I see people in the 20's with 7k hero rep yet didn't pay a penny for it like the rest who get high rep early.
I am personally glad this is fixed. As even lvl 20 can now be way up to 7k hero rep and I do not think this is how the hero reputation should work. I am sorry but I agree that this needed fixing. So I am with Surpturs Fire. I never done the boss naked, always fought it in group.
And when I was even lvl 16 to 21 bracket we did kill the boss, just need more people, but can be done.

Btw. I dare to say my clan would have her. Regardless of reporting this. And if she was already member, then she would not be kicked out.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.