Alien helmet quest

Can someone provide me the quest name which will let me get the alien helmet?

And any quest that also that need to be done to get it. please and thanks

Preferably, what quest that needed to be done before i can access this quest
Comments
Hello Night-mare,

Quest name which provides Alien Helm is 'Gaps in Memory'. It is a quest-chain and you will have to several other quests before receiving this one.
To other new guy like me. the quest start at level 17, and u will have to fight some skrag and then it continue until u captured one and then u have to find some flower some thickses to make the skrag reveal the secret.
And later on it bring u to temple and then u fight a mob of 5 skrag in spaceship.

If that is what u r doing now then u r doing it right
for alien helmet
Night-mare,

That sounds like the quest in which u get the quest to do into the temple of celestial gods and install an amulet into the ship.....that quest i'm stuck on and you do get it at lvl 17
yes, how do you fight the mob sucessfully? it s very very very difficult! any strategy idea?
i am not sure how for level 17-18 to do,but for the final fight, i was level 20. so its easier, but still standard way is :
2 skeletar ur dragon, buff up. meat roll (or equivalent) and balms. flawless to be sure, 1 endurance and 4pot. that should do it. oh and yeah use orbs.
@Night-mare.

Surely a few levels more will help me, eventhough i've seen a few levels 19 wigth the alien helmet on. I forgot to save a couple of horns, which would, have been of a great help.
made level 18, without skeletars without the dragon, in a green dress
nicely done bo-bo.. wish u can share the tricks with the rest :)
1 Flawless Elixir of Endurance + 8 Flawless Glyph of Life + Flawless Orb of Vampirism + Lesser Orb of Nosferatu +Simple Balm of Life + Berry Pie or Roasted Steak + Wave III or Whip of Chaos III + luck :)

if you copy my message and write in the chat, you can easily understand what I wrote
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.