Protector quest

Can anyone tell me at what level I will get another protector quest I'm at level 22 and would like to get amount but need 1000 protector rep. Wish I had paid more attention earlier in game would have worked on protector quest more.

Message to Admins

You hype up this bs about a raised cap for MONTHS, and then you decide to make a poll to raise the level cap? How pathetic. As someone put it, why waste our time and your time making all the changes, and then instead of actually raising the goddamn l...

Weapon damage rate

What do you calculate to determine your overall damage rate on your equipment? You equipment might say between 13-19. But overall damage rate would be something like 90-100. So what makes up or how do you calculate the damage rate? Ty

Accidentally sold an item

I accidentally sold this 23:32 Heaven's Voice: You sold: Horn of Berserk Vandal (1 pcs). Received: 90. Could you please undo this action...
I had a L3 BLUE zerk mark 0.4% and a L3 purple Fire reflection mark....is it possible for you to undo this...

Mounts

What level can u get these and are they any special tasks you need to complete,to,accomplish this?

Skrag cave

How do you battle this thing? I have 6 guards with 2.4k of V and I can't kill them to get to the stupid leader to get drops that I need. I am not in a clan or have many friends as it's been difficult to get people to fight in the battle as I am not...

Need some help please

I accidentally bought a dark hunter cuirass in the shop instead of the leggings, I already have the cuirass...

What can you do to help?

Thanks

sea battle

Heaven's Voice: Sea Battles are a Battleground, not a pleasure trip! The Sea Board issues you a warning. Fight better and don't let your team down next time – the sea is no place for weak warriors! how can u give warnings when you cant stop you g...

A question af "treats"

I have noticed that in a couple of the posts about the recent problems Ihit has stated that they are looking into "treats" as compensation later in the week.

Now lets examine the treats they gave us last time and their effects.

The treats were ...

Runestone of teleportation

Ok, I now have my backpack under 22. I can transfer from place to place at no cost, but if thought the whole purpose of getting the rune stone was to be able to teleport for FREE on the map? However I can't. It still wants to charge me. Why?

Bonecrusher reputation

Ok. I'm at the point I want to start this reputation and work my way up getting it so I can get the spheres. Can anyone help me in what I Ned to do? All I can see if buying cards for the exp and there must be a cheaper and better way than spendi...

light protection from order magic mark I

Any clue as to how to use this item?

Thanks

So called "Weekend Events"

I am here to discuss some things about weekend events. I am very happy that you have included weekend events in this game as it helps PvP go and is just overall a very well thought-out idea. However it is meant to be a weekend event yet it only goes ...

I Had a Question

I Love How My Last Post Was REMOVED when i asked this same question?! I had asked why is my home page in a different language different than my own (Enligish) And the rest of the site is in enligish like its suppose to be. Please help me in figuring...

Red Items and the server outage

Should we take it as a given that the clock on red items has not been halted during these server outages? Will we receive compensation for any loss incurred?
They are quick to shackle players who default on loans yet it would seem far less concerned...
Please log in or register to create a topic.