Image Change...

Do you admins really think anybody is stupid enough to buy this? It's really ugly, and it's 500 damn reals!! Nobody is going to buy this, we're you admins high when you made this update?
Comments
We simply gave the option of cheaper legendary, whether to get it or not is entirely up to players, no one is making you to get it. As it hides all your equipment from others including through compare screen so it's a cheaper alternative for those who wish to do so.
_Mindless_Prodigy_Image Change...
Do you admins really think anybody is stupid enough to buy this? It's really ugly, and it's 500 damn reals!! Nobody is going to buy this, we're you admins high when you made this update?

That should be "Nobody is going to buy this;" (semicolon instead of comma) "were you admins high" no apostrophe in "were".
so buying the image is kinda like having a permanent wraith sphere on?
Bones420,
You do are shown online I think. It doesn't says anything bout you not being shown on locations and arena's etc.
SkippyPB,

(hike)......lol
Bones420,

Similar but not exactly while your equipment is hidden some of stuff like reputations can be seen in profile.
I've seen some of these on the Russian server. Some of them are beautiful, some have cool animations. $500 to commission custom artwork and associated writing is not asking a lot. Although the art and story is only in-game, it is no less special.

Also, in business you always provide a top-level service for those few who will want it. Sometimes you make it so far over the top that you are pleasantly surprised when somebody bites. The admin are quite rational to offer this service. Although I'm unaware of anyone on our server having used it yet, the option is there for when the time is right for the right person.
SkippyPB[QNAMEF kind="s" gender="m"]_Mindless_Prodigy_:[/QNAMEF]

That should be "Nobody is going to buy this;" (semicolon instead of comma) "were you admins high" no apostrophe in "were".

Your completely right.
I do have to say that it looks awesome, some people on Aer server have it and it looks great!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.