Abolish Martial valor day

Useless feature in game, allows players to get easy valor without work. This feature needs to go.

Or, triple valor for the winning team and ZERO valor for the losing team. That would be nice.
Comments
Marcus the Wise,
No way! Take it back you meanie! Martial Valor got me my rank and cost in gold was very high. I wouldn't pay that much on a regular day
">
What?
not really it still takes work to get it you still need to work to build money for pots and everything. and its great for us high level who have to get 300k+ valor to rank
Marcus the Wise,

still about the same amount of work since most brackets will have to spend more money on mounts,buffs and food whilst on a normal day they'd just use pots..... you'd be using up just as much if not more money on martial valor then on a normal day, only difference is that martial valor you get more valor faster and you lose your money faster too
when u grow up to be thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss big! u will understand its use!
Hard-core PvP'ers are not negatively affected by this event. They participate as well. Also, this event is actually to their benefit as the casual players who come out of the woodwork are less experienced. As a result, they are good source of valor to the more serious player.

To the casual PvP'er, however, this is an opportunity to make a little progress on valor. However, this does not take away from what the more serious player has accomplished.

Compare it this way:

Assume hard core player does PvP 20 days a month. One of the days is this day. If they get V valor on any typical day, they get 2V on this day. Thus, they get a total of 21V valor in 20 days, or a 5% boost.

On the other end, the most casual player who only plays on this day would get double the valor, or a 100% boost.

The percentage of boost is different, yes, but the *amount* of boost is equal, or actually better for the hard-core PvP'er.
why would you want to get rid of it? contrary to your opinion it is actually very useful.

it's also very fun. one of the few times that there are large numbers of people in the battlegrounds.
what is wrong with you.
Marcus the Wise,
This time you are very wrong .
Bwahahhahaha

You all just got trolled so hard. Who would really want to abolish martial valor??
Marcus the Wise,
I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right b4 I looked I was like trololololollolol
Marcus,

I don't know what, but something happened to you when you were younger. It made you bitter, it made you vindictive, it made you look at the world with a taint that leaves you posting poison like this. I beg you, please let the hate go. Find your inner FengShway and align your cosmic karma. You will feel better then.
SkippyPB,

Ok.

*returns 2 years later wearing nothing but a loincloth*

Ooooooooommmmmmm
(looks for the "absolutely horrified" emoticon)
SkippyPB,

I shall spiritually baptize you with the urine of cows! (cow urine)
it's my favourite event day. From my point of view, remove the fury day which is too easy bc rep without work.
You'll give them ideas.
pearlsit's my favourite event day. From my point of view, remove the fury day which is too easy bc rep without work.

(wtf) dont give them ideas...hard and expensive enough to get bc rep as it is.....valor is easy to get
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.