Getting most damage in MY fight and still didn't get quest why ????

I have done this quest fight for this elite 4 times why did I not get quest finished.....I have proof but it won't let me copy and paste it

Picture Poof !!!

I up loaded 2 pictures yesterday one with me lying down in front of a train and the other was of my dog.
I understand some pictures or writings are not allowed but why did they go poof ?
I'll try and load them again and yes I did hit the save butto...

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! URGENT!!!!

I was playing til about 9:45 central time today logged out just fine. Logged back in at about 11:15-11:30 central time and my character is naked and broke. Luckily I had some quests to turn in and some stuff to sell. (Some of it I kinda wanted to kee...

bug with the reals

i just up 9.50p and got nothing for it at 1.22pm uk time do i get the reals credited or what ??

Mighty Conqueror Quest

HI

It says to match 3 of the achievements which I've done but doesn't let me complete the quest.
I don't mind having to complete the other 2 requirements however it is misleading as it says only 3 required.

Thanks

Cant log in

Last night i was in mid battle when the game crashed on me and now when i try to log in i get a black screen that says "loading" but it goes no where....help please

Chat

My chat keeps on going out on me. Itll work for a while and then go out for about 10-15mins and then come back. All I will see during this is Heavens Voice..I asked and I was not cursed into silence or banned from talking or anything...wondering what...

last thread for a while but bug

upon speaking to the shaman in fort giard, his "the power of ancient relics" text is still untranslated.
Sorry
x

lost reals

i bought 10 reals and it hasnt shown up i want to find out if there is a way to find out why

Auction House OOS error

I bought 3 Sparks in inception, received an Out of Synch Error, got my coins deducted and didn't get the items :(
My ingame name is Don4tello

Putting Simple elixir of life in belt.

I am attempting to put the simple elixir of life in my belt and it will not let me. Belt was empty at the time. Pops a message that you may already know of it.

lesser orbs of weakness

i use them and the hits against me get stronger not weaker
why?
its happening all the time and its spoiling my game

Mastery Points

I used Wave II over and over for about a half hour this morning on equal level enemies, but I didn't get a single mastery point. I'm not sure if it's broken or I have remarkably bad luck. Other spells usually got about 1 mastery point every other tim...

dont know if its just me

when i use a potion in battle, my mana sometimes goes up, any reason?

chat problems

i dont know but the chat thiny wont show up looks like to big of game screen for my computer or something but i can press enter and tpye then press enter again but i dont see what i am typeing befor i press enter after i type. anyway to scroll down t...
Please log in or register to create a topic.