Shop food tab

Ever since the update, I would go to the food tab and the only available items are super expensive items that I don't need. What happened to the cheaper food? It only gives me 6 options to choose from

Dark Hunter Boots from chest won't equip

We have a pair of Dark Hunter boots in our clan chest that will not equip for players. Both players who tried them are witchers, levels 31 and 47. Total there was almost 1.5 gold spent in trade taxes trying to get them to equip as i had to take the...

Enemy Apperance Quest

I only have 5 pieces of the armor and the quest completed. Now I am unable to complete the Plans of the secret order quest. I equip the 5 pieces I do have, but the people I am supposed to talk to do not appear.

Lost shield

Around 18:45, i bought a small shield of triumphant on ah for 8g, but the shield has yet to show up in my backpack.

lost item in auction house

i placed a talisman of floating eagle in auction house,it says auction complete i did not recieve money for it.it says in my sales tab that i didnt sell yet it is not back in my backpack.it is lost and i need either money for it or item back.please l...

duel of truth, originally posted in suggestions, going unnoticed

once again, the "BALANCING" in Duel of Truth is a bunch of nonsense. The Damned Cohort Masters need to be taken out of it. In the 36-43 bracket DoT today there were 5 of these black dressed characters that are supposed to "balance the battle" and yet...

Village Children Abduction Quest

still not working even after update is there a way u guys can let me skip it getting really annoying and i told u this like 3 months ago

lost item in auction house

i put in auction amulet of judgment, splendid ring of constance and 400 ess of death, and now i dont see it and they didn't come back to me and didnt sale.

locked in toh

just a note to tell u guys that this is ridiculous i have been in lock down toh for over 24hrs now 3reels for buffs y day 3reels for crown of comprehension y day totally wasted it only lasts 24 hrs so my question is a glitch is one thing but thi...

I lost my money

I went on vacation last week and i had about 10 or so gold. When i got back about 5 minutes ago i logged onto here and after getting my 5 silver for signing in i saw that all my gold was gone except for the 5 silver i got for signing in. Please fix a...

Info about merchant prices )

This roll cost its still not 20 silver only o.20 real :(:(

http //imgur.com/hivwr

Temple of Celestial Gods Quest

I'm stuck at this level 17 quest, cannot beat the In the depths of the ship portion, and it wont let me leave the area. I cannot keep trying as all i am doing is damaging my armor and weapons. Is not being able to leave a glitch? I tried with most...

At the CrossRoads with Fiery Shersher

i just killed four Fiery Shersher required for Elite Protector Quest and none are showing as slayed

Necromancer Orb

Just used an expensive Necromance Orb and struck down a Pally in 7b and receive nothing. Come on guys, i've been stuck with lvl 20 skellies forever. I'm not sure if this is a system bug because ever since the system maintenance things are getting w...

Quests in Russian

This is the only quest I've seen in Russian so far, but I've heard several other players complaining about others quests too.

i998 photobucket com/albums/af110/Fauxpas091/Capture-1 jpg
Please log in or register to create a topic.