Missing Items during a trade

While setting up a trade box at approximately 22:30 server time on 21/7/12, I had added 200 simple orbs of courage and 47 (I think) simple strength orbs. Before my trading partner even knew the box was up, he clicked the trade tab thinking he was setting up the trade. It wouldn't let him open the trade and said "Trade is not currently possible with this character". When I went to check, I saw a blank trade box, my items were gone and they aren't anywhere in my inventory, either. He never even saw the items, or the box, or had a chance to click Accept. What do I do now?
Comments
Hello BabyTeef,

Are 200 simple orbs of courage and ~47 simple strength orbs everything that is missing - as after checking logs it shows that you've discarded (sold back to game) these orbs you say are missing.
@ihit, I was talking to teef when this happened. They were in a trade box for me, I asked her if she had a notice of sale in chat and she said no. On my end I had a net failure and had to reload, she had to cancel the trade and when going to reset it discovered them missing.
Hello Ihit, sorry so late getting back to this. No, I did not sell these items from my backpack, as they were already in the trade box. I then got an "Oops, looks like there is an error, chances are we already know about it" box that appeared on top of the trade box that had the orbs in it. When I clicked on the error message to remove it, that's when I noticed an empty trade box, but apparently that trade box was the one Sir Truckula put up, not knowing I had already put up a box and added the orbs. If it says I sold the items back to the game and I received the money already, it's no big deal, we can just leave it at that. There are certainly other things more pressing on your time, I'm sure. Thanks so much for your response!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.