Daily quests

I'd like to know why Master Davian and Legate Val'tar does not want to talk to me, why not give the daily quests? As far as I know there is a problem for a long time and not just me. I would like a speedy solution. Thank you.
Comments
and I have such problems, I also want to speedy fix.
Hello Bo-Bo,

I know that we are all eagerly waiting for speedy fix to get our daily quests going. I've reported it as well as issues with Clan Hall and these two are our top priority fixes we are working on right now. I appreciate your patience on both matters. And thank you!
Ihit,
thank you 0:)
Thanks, thanks, thanks ">">
I have same thing, Legate Val'tar doesn't wanne start the Mighty Conqueror-quest.
However Master Davian talked to me once i completed Trial of Gladiators-quest from Master Davian.
This made me think i needed to complete all previous quests from Legate Val'tar but i have and stil lhe doesnt want to give me Mighty Conqueror-quest. Does anybody know if other questcompletions are needed to make this kick of?
Outthere,

Just keep on doing your quests and you'll receive it eventually. Also please do not necro 4 months old thread but instead create a new one if you think there is an issue.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.