King of the Hill

from what i've heard, this queue is pretty much pointless. I decided to get a group of buddies together to give it a shot to see how 'pointless' it really was. I am starting to see why they thought of it as such, for it doesn't let us in to fight EVEN if we have the correct amount of people. The queue specifically asks for 1 king and at least 2 attackers. We gained the appropriate numbers for it but it STILL didn't let us in. I asked my pal baty about this problem and they explained to me clearly that they believed the queue to be bugged. They tried many different strategies, including trying to enter it backwards to see if made any sort of difference, but their results were all the same. It'd be nice to test this kind of fight at least once before I decide if it is worthy of joining again and again or not.

">~Sapphire warrior
Comments
Hello Sapphire warrior,

Could you please provide screenshot of where does queue mention you need two attackers? http://dragoneternity.com/library/king_of_the_hill/ , as in description you need 3 not 2 attackers and one king for battle to start.
My apologies, i reread the description of the fight and i was wrong. I'll give the queue one more try with the correct number of people and see what happens.
ADDITION FOR KING OF THE HILL

We had one king and a sufficient number of attackers but it still did not let us in. Any reason for that? We had 3+ attackers and 1 king, just like it suggested.

UNLESS perhaps it asks for aprox. 3 attackers? Hopefully you can clear my confusion for it
i was the king and we had plenty of fighters ive tried this many times and have never seen it work yet or for that matter met anyone who has
please reply back to this post. we had sufficient people for it and it still didnt work. is there a reason for this? my apologies about being so hasty about it, but we did it right this time and we didnt get any different results
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.