Reals reward for killing 100 mobs

I have my FB acct set up for this game so that I can receive my reals.I was getting them until a few days ago and now I can't get them it shows that I killed 100 mobs and opens the window to share but I do not receive the reals.Can you please help.Th...

Kicked out of the game

was playing along had a ashy mount on and doing AoH's... then it kicks me out of the game and now i can't get back in I've lost my mount scroll...been blocked out for like 20-30 mins now... is there anyone that can help me!!!

Addressing names by entering # or @ + name in paranthesis (e. g. #(john doe) ) doesn't work with german keyboard-layout

Ok, I guess the title explains everything:
Addressing names by entering # or @ + name in paranthesis (e. g. #(john doe) ) doesn't work with german keyboard-layout

Steps to reproduce:
1. Switch to a german keyboard-layout (you maybe have to reloa...

Bug on Leader Hurugh-Khar

Second time I have encountered this we all click on the 3 groups before the boss and it doubles the middle group. We beat all the groups and then we can not fight the boss.

VG Trophies

I have spent a lot of gold - and have hit the last blow to players who are far higher level than me - 3+ levels at least.

But so far only 1 trophy off the 5 of the grey collection.

Can someone really check what the heck is going on?

Duell of Truth

Hi,

i dont understand why the Vaalor side getting always the bad one of the both bosses?

Last Fight we getting a Earth Dragon vs Witcher Guard who could get with Water Magic Hp back.
Now we getting a Paladin Guard vs Berzerk Guard who near alw...

crashing

i dont know what the real problem is but i keep logging on and as soon as i get on and do something i crash... how do i stop this?

have they updated something when i try to log in i get the black loading screen but it goes no where fast stayed on that screen for 2 hrs

No rep for 7b

Just done a 7b battle and received nothing for it. Have refreshed and checked my rep and still nothing.

Laptop Usage

when I use my laptop with wireless mouse I get the register page rather than DE loading my acct. Can you help. Laptop set up for wireless from modem. thanks. Killick

100 beasts

Hi - I earned the 100 monster award of .20 reals this evening - however because my provider (CenturyTel) is having internet issues Facebook cannot be accessed over the provider and thus I did not get my reward - presumably because Facebook would not ...

trade chat and main chat

Hello there is a problem when i post on trade chat i get warnings from guardians that i shud use the trade chat which i actually use...

Not getting my 0.2 reals

Hi, logged in through facebook, killed 100 monsters, have it posted on facebook, no reals. Can you tell me why not?

Thanks

reals

OK i am pissed off i had 1.20 reals on my account now it is gone idk what happen to it u was saving it now it is not there anymore.... this is crap u guys need to fix this

Cannot enter game

I am trying to enter the game, but get a black screen with "loading..." in the center of it. Previously it stated something about Server Connection Error.
Please log in or register to create a topic.