Text is wrong

Heaven's Voice: Cover of Greatness II was sent to you by Amelsida. As a gift to the goddess you have left: 1.45.
I paid for lvl III and received lvl III but the text is wrong. I got a little excited until i checked it out.

reals

i recived an offer to post on my facebook about DE for 20 reals and i did but didnt recieve the reals any help here?

1 day battle

I dont know what's wrong but there's a battle still showing on Ancient Temple, it's been going on for 1 day from the clan war against HellFury and Sea Wolves... It has been there since yesterday

Help please??! (It won't let me complete quests, keeps saying that I can't gather Resources bc spots are full!)

Every time that I try to do a quest, this is the message that I get: "You are on a suitable location but cannot use this spot to gather Resources because you are already using the maximum number of spots available to you." Do you know what the messag...

Quest error

Still cant finish the lvl 7 quest (blown away) i have gotten 3/4 grape bottles and i found the last one but it wont let me click on it....i have tried to refresh but i have had this quest since i was lvl 7...so by now i should be able to click on it....

Trade went wrong

Drull the Slayer is a RL friend of mine and I am visiting him, last night we agreed to do a trade, I bought 46 pelt scraps for 23s, He got the silver but I didn't get the pelt scraps. Please could you investigate.

Thanks

Clan war not working as written

On the page about clan wars it says that in battle everyone's characteristics are raised to level 50. This simply isn't happening. Please sort it

paypal screwing up

ive been hit with a shackles of debtor punishment for illegal transfer of funds and im not sure what to do about it. ive already called paypal and they assure me that it has gone through my account but it hasnt cleared or is even pending on my bank a...

Dying after killing a monster

In Sea Battle, I killed the monster (which is not easy to kill although the game claims its equalized to player's stats) and its dot spell still damaged me after I hit and killed it. I had about 200 health but it said i lost 26 and then 7 health afte...

No Reals for 100 Monster Kills

My problem is, that i finished today two times the 100 Monster kills but didn`t get the 0,2 reals for it. I was connected to fb and made the tick in that little box when got the message.
No Guard was able to help me, so they told me to ask here.
La...

simple collar for the mounts

i bought the simple collar for my mount and it costed me 11gs and wen i tried 2 equip it it says oops there must be an error man this really gets me dissapointed

game server

can you help last two day it keeps saying server connection error finding it hard to log back into game thank you

game crashes when faceing those who used cheats for reps

Seems like every time i have to fight one of these players that cheated on their hero rep the game crashes is there anything that can be done to fix this its getting real annoying bad enough that they messed up the game with cheats but then to crash ...

Group Backpack problem

I joined a group that was doing caves, they had killed the first boss and then I joined the group. At this time it showed the backpack being empty to me because they had killed everything prior to me joining the group. After I joined the group we k...

(solved) Inability to use equipped lvl 23 Skeletars

I have recently both acquired the 1000 reputation and Assembled the full Faith of the Vigilant Guard, but when equipping a lvl 23 Fianite of Midnight Valterna Skeletar, the Skeletar is not visible in a fight.

-Tested with both mobs and in PvP si...
Please log in or register to create a topic.