Group Backpack problem

I joined a group that was doing caves, they had killed the first boss and then I joined the group. At this time it showed the backpack being empty to me because they had killed everything prior to me joining the group. After I joined the group we killed the three groups of Skrags in front of the second boss, dropping an Earth Rabbit and Fire Fox. We then moved on to kill the boss dropping 3 more pieces of loot. Following the combat I looked in the backpack and the two relic drops were not there, only the drops from the boss. The group was set to Master Loot the whole time and others could see the relics but I couldn't. I was in the group when the kills were made and it was on master loot, but i didn't get access to the drops. A team member then traded me one of the relics for tax since I was bugged out of getting the drops. I'm not sure why the relics didn't show in the backpack and thought you should be aware.
Comments
Hello Ragornak,

Are you sure you entered caves and joined the group prior to when they got relics as drops? As if you join the group after something is dropped you are not eligble for that loot.

Yes, i joined after they had killed the first boss, so all of that loot was not available to me. The two relics that dropped were after I had joined the group and we killed the three groups of Skrags around the second boss. I had received the message in my chat that the item was dropped but it was not in the group backpack for me to select.
My assumption is that they had already recieved an earth rabbit and fire fox, and then recieved another. If this happens, the ones recieved after are stacked with the first ones and you can't recieve any.

E.g I get 100 sparks of silence drop, I then invite somebody new to the group, they get 100 silence drop, I will see 200 and they will still see zero and their name won't be an option for me to send to.

It sucks, but as it stacks, it's the only real way to do it, unless there were to make them items that did not stack.

For future reference, empty group backpack of all stackable items before inviting a new member.
Ah, that makes sense. thanks for the input and will take that into consideration from now on.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.