Bug, Meat Roll Creation

Looks like a bug in the novice cook for meat rolls. As soon as I start creation it gives me item then shows 19 min + sec to next creation. I get items - just mess up in timing.

links

i cannot post links and idk if its the game or my laptop can anyone help me!!???

clan chat bug

i just joined a clan but some bug or error is not allowing me the benefit of the clan chat. Can you please help me?!!

Fiolar

the fiolar belt isnt going off or coming up when equipping or unequipping it

Stupid inactiveness

A very irritating thing that I have been facing from quite long.

1) I summon my dragon
2) to be quick - i click the x mark - to stop seeing it and fight faster

when i do step 2- i dont get the 3 options for attacking....i either have to refres...

MIssing weapon

i just started an AoH with all mynormal witcher weapons andjewlery. Fight starts and my character is only holding one axe. my damage levels were lower becasue of this and this really hasnt helped.
As an afterthoght, has this happened to anyone else?

Game freeze during Sea Battle

Usually I'm pretty accepting of the fact that sometimes games & the internet just play up causing lag, crashes or game freezes, especially since this is a free game.
Today in Sea Battle the game froze on me the instant the boarding battle started an...

reward for slaying 100 monsters

Is there a glitch going on with recieving the .20 reals from slaying 100 monsters, because i havent recieved any except for the first time i posted on facebook

Swordless

i have 2 swords but one is not showing upas in my hand. tried refreshing, logging out totally but when I log back in same problem No dark sword in my hand. Tried unequipping & equip, same its there on the bottom of my avatar but not showing up as i...

Lost Item

Hi I wonder if you can help me with an issue. During DOT this week I got some witcher dragon gauntlets, my dragon is a zerk dragon so I wanted to sell them. I put them up on the AH and didnt think about them again until today. They are not in my b...

Just plain rediculous!!!

This is stupid.. we have had our clan vote 4 times now to change the leader in clan. The reason is that we need to change leader is because the current one is not around and we need a leader to do one simple task... Push the complete button so that ...

Equipment presets

A preset will be deleted after unequiping once.

reals

my sever crashed right after i killed 100 monsters and it did not give me my .20reals can u help?

help

hey i declared war and then it lagged and somehow i surrendered can u please put me back to the state of war? message back please. . Let me explain further.... I declared war today 1/27/13 at 14:03 server time. It said the war would start tomorrow....

i have lost all my equipment and all my items in my back back, plus all the reals i had

when i logged on everything has gone from my back back and all my equipment, can you pleases tell me why this has happened to my account only and what will happen now as i have nothing, i am very unhappy that this has happened
Please log in or register to create a topic.