Nephilim is the ultimate battle form, a fusion of a warrior and their Dragon into a single being of incredible power.
• You will then have to complete all Quests from the table below (levels 21 to 36):
|21||Path to Initiation
||• Talk with Dailenkar.|
||• Deal 35 000 damage in Arena of Honor.
• Complete 3 Caster of Arrows Collections.
• Earn Soldier of First Blood Rank.
• Earn 3000 Gladiator Reputation.
|22||Skills of the Vigilant Guards
||• Complete Faith of Vigilant Guard Collection.
• Win 10 times in Arena of Honor
• Obtain 3 Scrolls of Loss of Control I Bane.
• Earn 1000 Vigilant Guard Reputation.
|23||Seven Bridges Experience
||• Provide 7 killing blows on Seven Bridges of Shadan.
• Obtain 3 Scrolls of Elemental Weakness II Bane.
• Participate in Seven Bridges of Shadan while under effect of Cover of Greatness and Reflection.
• Earn 3000 Conqueror of Seven Bridges Reputation.
|24||Loyalty to Empire
|• Win 10 fights in Duel of Truth (5v5 preliminary fights)
• Use 30 Deidare Magma Bombs in the Duel of Truth final battle.
• Obtain 3 Scrolls of Dragon Shackles II Bane.
• Earn 3000 Hero of the Empire Reputation.
|25||Battles on Land and in the Sea
||Captain Agden Gal-Tark
|• Win 3 Sea Battles.
• Kill 15 Boarding Masters.
• Obtain 500 Golden Piastres.
• Deal 40 000 damage in Sea Battles.
|Captain Tarden Keirades
||• Complete 3 Dreadful Cadaver Collections.
• Earn 3000 Hunter Reputation.
• Use Blacksmithing menu to create Charmed Ghost Idol.
• Deal 35 000 damage in Seven Bridges of Shadan.
|27||Improving Magical Skills
||Archmage Myratella Kharmai
||• Earn Soldier of Second Blood Rank.
• Upgrade any Striking Spell to level 4.
• Upgrade any Poisoning Spell to level 4.
• Provide 5 killing blows to Paladins in Аrena of Honor.
|28||Death to their Leaders!
||Magistrate Vorg Khala
||• Provide two or more killing blows twice in Seven Bridges of Shadan
• Kill Leader Hurugh-Khar in Skrag Caves.
• Kill Ghost of Shaman Marmarukh.
• Kill Dragon Kshigurakh.
||• Deal 45 000 damage in Arena of Honor.
• Obtain 3 Scrolls of Unbearable Burden II Hex in Dakh-Fartul's Shop.
• Complete 3 Experienced Protector Collections.
• Earn 3000 Protector Reputation.
|30||Keeper of the peace
||• Deal 50 000 damage in battles against Shaab monsters and the Defiled
• Obtain 500 Sparks of Abyss.
• Complete Star Ciklotor Collections.
• Earn 3000 Defender of Adan reputation
|31||Conqueror of the Seas
||Captain Tarden Keirades
||• Deal 70 000 damage in Sea Battles (only damage against players is counted).
• Earn 16 000 Heroism.
• Provide 5 killing blows during the Boarding phase.
• Obtain 3 Scrolls of Bounty I Hex.
||• Obtain a Green Spiketail and learn to ride it.
• Complete 3 Bone Shatterer Collections.
• Provide 5 killing blows to Witchers in Arena of Honor.
• Earn 7000 Gladiator Reputation.
|33||Crusher of Seven Bridges
||• Provide 5 killing blows to Berserks on Seven Bridges of Shadan.
• Claim victory om Seven Bridges of Shadan two times in a row.
• Earn 7000 Conqueror of Seven Bridges Reputation.
• Obtain 3 Scrolls of Elemental Weakness III Bane.
||• Provide 20 killing blows to players of opposing Empire in Battlegrounds.
• Obtain 100 Powerful Orbs of Self-Preservation.
• Complete 3 Elite Protector Collections.
• Obtain any Baldric.
|35||Hordes of Undead
||• Complete Diligence of Vigilant Guard Collection.
• Obtain 3 Scrolls of Loss of Control III Bane.
• Earn 7000 Vigilant Guard Reputation.
• Take part in the Invincible Warrior Tournament.
||• Provide 30 killing blows to Players of your level or higher..
• Provide 30 killing blows to Dragons of your level or higher..
• Provide 60 killing blows to Skeletars of your level or higher..
• Obtain 150 Insignias of Redeemer.
After you complete all Quests and acquire the Nephilim ability, the Nephilim tab will appear in your Character screen. Click on it to view the Nephilim's stats and equipment.
Players who have acquired the Nephilim ability will see a Fury Bar displayed above their Mana Bar. The Fury bar fills up as you use magical attacks. When it reaches its maximum value, the Turn into Nephilim button will become active. Press it to transform into the Nephilim.
Attention! If you summon a Dragon in battle, you you won't be able to transform into the Nephilim in that same battle! Also, Characters inflicted by the Dragon Shackles Bane can still turn into the Nephilim, but will deal lower damage according to the level of the Bane.
The magic Nephilims wield is of a peculiar nature. Casting spells doesn't consume their turns or mana. Special Fury Points are used instead. Also, Nephilim Spells can target any warrior on the enemy team.
There is a total of six Nephilim Spells. In battle, only three of them are available, depending on Nephilim's Class.
||Fire Magic||Earth Magic||Order Magic||Water Magic||Air Magic||Chaos Magic|
Nephilim magic is unlocked upon reaching level 39 and gaining Level 6 Magic Mastery. Naturally, it also requires being able to turn into a Nephilim. To master Nephilim magic, you will need a Spellbook, Sparks of Abyss, violet or orange Prisms, as well as Essences of the respective Element.
Just like other types of magic, Nephilim Spells can be upgraded, making them more effective in combat. In order to upgrade a Spell, level requirements must be met.
||Components for Leveling Up
|39||200 Fire Mastery
||84 132 1|
|49||300 Fire Mastery
||178 288 1|
|58||400 Fire Mastery
||257 420 1|
|68||500 Fire Mastery
||439 708 1|
|79||600 Fire Mastery
||801 1263 1|
|90||800 Fire Mastery
||1574 2418 1|
Nephilims can wear equipment just like your Character, improving their Characteristics. Blue equipment for levels 36-51 can be purchased in the Nephilim Items section of the Shop. Each of them requires a specific Valor Rank to obtain. Please note that this Shop section is only available to players who have acquired the Nephilim ability.
Blue items can be upgraded:
• Permanently into purple items (equipped at levels 54-69). Doing this requires 16000 Defender of Adan Reputation.
|Set [36-51]||Resources||Cost||Level||Set [54-69]|
• Temporarily into orange items of the same level bracket. These items exist for 14 days and then revert back to their original state. This requires 7000 Defender of Adan Reputation.
|Set [36-51]||Resources||Cost||Level||Set [36-51]|
Purple items for levels 54-69 can in turn be upgraded into orange items with a lifespan of 14 days (after which they turn back into purple items). This upgrade requires 37000 Defender of Adan Reputation.
|Set [54-69]||Resources||Cost||Level||Set [54-69]|
Level 54-69 Items of Purple quality can be turned into normal items of 72-89 levels with increased characteristics. This upgrade requires 37000 Defender of Adan Reputation.
|Set [54-69]||Resources||Cost||Level||Set [72-89]|
Purple items for levels 72-89 can be upgraded into orange items with a lifespan of 14 days (after which they turn back into purple items). This upgrade requires 81000 Defender of Adan Reputation.