Solution for stinky scouts quest

Hi, me and couple of other players cannot complete quest "solution for stinky scouts", as it require a giard vicars key, which can be obtain through finishing the collection, the first part of it - "pap of vicar's key" is now given upon finishing the "new plans of greenskins" quest, as we finished that quest ages ago, the part of the key wasnt a reward yet...therefor the quest is done and gone and we cant get the missing part anymore, can we resolve it somehow, please
Regards
Comments
please resolve this problem admin as it stops our progress in the game,

and pls can you consider adding arena and bridges rep to 'King of the hill' please as at this LV it is out ondly option for PvP battles,

Thank you for your time on these matters

Slasher,

"> us out please ">
Limelite, SLASHER,
you will receive the missing item automatically, as soon as we will open our second instance, Raze Fort, which will happen very soon :)
i still did not get fifth part of key, and have done all the quests except stinky scouts. as i see in news fort is here but no item
piko,
if you have done all the quests except stinky scouts, you have to do the stinky scouts quest to receive the item ;)
but that part of quest is in fort and for that i need the key to get in, so ?????????
So, dear piko, your issue will be sorted tomorrow :) We apologize for any inconvenience caused ;)
thanks, you are the best
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.