screwed beyond believe!!!!

all i do is stare at a brown screen that never loads,sometimes for days...yesterday i was locked out for 29 hours and a couple of days before for 27 hours...just would not load....the same with fighting...i still can't gain levels,do quests or fight ...

Controlling the dragon issues

I have already posted this in other places, but it is insane how lately the dragon has been dropping 1-2 items and how is that fair for all the people spending over 2g just to argue over who gets the cheap items. This is unfair to the players and as ...

Test Skeletal Aguar

freezes my game everytime I summon one. When I refresh, I'm dead. Has to be the most expensive quest ever. Damage to equipment, etc.

edit: if I wait, I can't attack and this is causing -2 damage to my equipment everytime.

Why in the world woul...

Dragon quest

Well im only the final dragon quest where i have to defeat darkguard maulers who have stolen his battle gear i have 4 pieces but i cant get the last piece i have been doing this for 4 hours now so getting annoyed, please can you help

Weird thing happening every time I get stunned...

So since the sea battles update, everytime I get disorientated during a fight, my character does this odd thing where she goes through every possible action that characters can do... she'll run away, fall down dead, do an invisible fire spell (I don'...

Trapped in the Colosseum

Earlier today I finished a 7b battle and when I tried to travel back to winery and beyond to do more questing by going right bank-left bank-colosseum the colosseum location would not load for me; all I would see was the red circle continually going a...

essence of air,,

i buy essence of air from someone n m friends list,,an i did not get th air in m stuff,,what happened t th transfer,,it was 30 essence of air,,for 30 silver

Hunter traps

My map says I can install 10 traps - but for some reason I can put up only 9!

where is the 10th place?

Hunter Profession

When I clear out my traps and harvest the Pelt Scraps, Jaw Bone, and Carved Ham, I usually get Hunter Profession +1. Why don't I get the +1 credit any more?

Quest Windows

When I opened my quest window it disappeared immediately. after refreshing numerous time, it loads half way and says completed but no details etc.

Tournament of Duel Shits the bed middle or Round

During the tournament for the 44-50 bracket, as soon as round 4 ended at 22:22 server time, it threw everyone out of the tournament and it never completed. We are all standing in the coliseum, no fights will load. Refreshing does nothing. Wont let...

Lost gloves

At 00:27 (12 July), i purchased Gloves of Triumphant on AH, paid 20g. I am still awaiting the gloves to appear in my backpack. Thank you for your attention.

Loading fight issue

Got speedy help from U. Used the top right x to log out and cleared browser cache & cookies.
Did the trick.
Thx!

Sincerely Wratheart

server booting me in middle of every battle

I would like to know why this is happening and would like my money back for the repairs on my equipment please 10:45 Heaven's Voice: You repaired: {ITEM 771,Dark-Knight,4f4b787d-1585-0104-867d-125b542f8188}. Spent: 12931.
10:45 Heaven's Voice:...

Dialogue description errors

There are all kinds of errors in item descriptions and NPC dialogue. These errors can be found in various items and NPCs... if you have any explanation for this, please comment.
Please log in or register to create a topic.