Weird thing happening every time I get stunned...

So since the sea battles update, everytime I get disorientated during a fight, my character does this odd thing where she goes through every possible action that characters can do... she'll run away, fall down dead, do an invisible fire spell (I don't even have fire... I'm a witcher), drink an invisible potion and many many other things. Of course none of this has an effect to the battle it just slows it down somewhat whilst this is going on and it quite awkward to continue playing whilst it's happening lol.
I know of a couple of others with the same problem.

Also, since that update, my left handed axe doesn't show up in battles for me...
Comments
Hello Podeth,

Some screenshots of your issues would be appreciated. Also is it only you that experience strange things with your character?

To take a screenshot - Press the Print Screen (PrtScr) button located right next to F12 to take a screen capture. Once you have taken the screenshot, open any picture editor, for example Paint, and paste your screenshot into a new image. Save it and upload to any picture website (for example imgur . com), while posting link to picture in this thread. You can use spaces between dot to be able to post link in the thread.
I can't take a screen shot of the problems I get when stunned because it literally just goes through every position really quick. & Not me experiencing it only, others have said the same. It's very strange lol
How about not seeing your left-handed axe - do other players see it or they have same problems seeing it as yourself?
Other players see it it's just invisible to me lol. That's not much of an issue it's more the stun problem that myself and others are experience. The game just doesn't seem to like it :(
As it happens I'm able to see my axe today :D
I would like to just back this up Ihit, this character movement after being stunned happened a couple of times the other day. Hasn't happened recently. Although in my case, in the caves, my axe disappeared and my group also could not see my axe, although of course it was still equipped. Was back next battle.

Not happened recently but was just backing it up so it's not being made up :)
Yeah I was in a fight with someone earlier, they stunned me, it happened and they saw my character having a fit too lol
same thing is happening to me but i cant do anything have to refresh and am dieing before i get back into battle still with pots left:) its costing me a fortune in repairs, also happens sometimes when im fighting mobs and summon dragon. was doing protector quest lvl 42 with dragon and both mobs was attacking me at same time.
this same thing has been happening to me for a few days. it's funny to see the other players just stand there and try to figure out what
s happening. i just call it my dance of distraction. so is it just female wicthers that are doing this?
I am also getting the same 'dance' when i get stunned, not causing me a problem though, its just funny. My left hand axe does disappear often from opponents point of view and sometimes from mine. Also opponents have told me i'm invisible or naked. I mean truly naked, boobs and all. I have seen my opponents invisible, headless, shirtless, etc. Also, i have ghost effects appear at random, like spell animation, glyph animation, etc. The whole thing is a bit unnerving, but funny.
BTW, the left hand weapon bug has existed since the game began.
ElleI am also getting the same 'dance' when i get stunned, not causing me a problem though, its just funny. My left hand axe does disappear often from opponents point of view and sometimes from mine. Also opponents have told me i'm invisible or naked. I mean truly naked, boobs and all. I have seen my opponents invisible, headless, shirtless, etc. Also, i have ghost effects appear at random, like spell animation, glyph animation, etc. The whole thing is a bit unnerving, but funny.

LOL... just, lol... that's all :P
My problem seems to be animation related. At times dead mobs still appear motionless, death animation kicks in for my character and then comes back when my char is not dead,.....I just continue to click on attack buttons as per usual and ignore what the animation is showing.
i have had this same thing happen...i tried to take a screen shot and cant either...
how can naked women in game be a bad thing?.....lol
Podeth, pixie1

Do you still experience same 'dance' when being stunned?

Myojolimroi,

Try not to click to many actions at once as it might relate to strange things happening on your screen. As always please try to clear your cache and check if you have the latest Adobe Flash.

I forgot to reply on this, but problem has been solved for a few days now. Thank you :)
As everything was solved closing the thread.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.