Experience Bug- Farming

Hi, i have found yet another bug and this time it is from experience. Heavens voice states that you get 30 XP from harvesting, but when you click them all within a couple of seconds, so you harvest them all together... you are given 60 XP instead of ...

Rotten Carcass hunter rep

I am a hunter in profession, I was clearing my traps, and I had simple hunter's kit equipped. When I cleared one of my traps, I won of course, and I got a tracked grohl. I also won that battle, after the battle with the tracked grohl, I clicked on...

Lost all my silver

I just signed back in and noticed that all my silver is gone...whats up?

Taletina Berries quest

I have been trying to complete the quest and have gotten over 300 collected so far. anyone know what i should do?

i cant log on

just sits at the loading screen

BIN THE DUST AND DURK .Q. LEVEL 4B

hello team dragon:

i have a request for you:fix this annoiyn .Q. so we can get on with other .Q. from Vorg khala.......it's 4 or 5 days i'm dealing with this .Q. and cannot finish it.....and i'm not the only one--->i'm sure you now it all raed...

flash drive

this now my third day that i can not get into the game because of the flash drive update not happy jam
so when is the game server going to be updated so this problem is fixed

HELP cant access game

i cannot load into game i get black screen with loading sign and nothing happens i tried leaving it for half an hour i have over 70Mb broadband so it should not take this long please help i am falling behind my friends in level

LVL 6 quest Cloak of a Black Blood Adept...

The story part of the quest is in english, but the instruction is in what I think is russian. It is pretty easy to figure out but kind of annoying.

gladiator rep error

My gladiator rep just wont go up, it doesn't matter how many times I do and win AOH it just wont move from 550 has been like that for a while now? I have done TOH aswell no change?

Captainwoody1 my hunter traps

I have 9 traps and this is my sec time i send a message about my hunters traps all i rec is one hunter point and for 7 week how all i get is one point when i start i get 9 point how is one msater point so please fix the problem and give me all the ma...

Weekly ratings has failed yet again

Come on guys, ive been here a longggg time and yall never used to screw stuff up right before you added something new and exciting to the game, so why did you start now?

Cannot Finish My "Trial of Gladiators" Quest

I have finished my "TOG" quest for a few days now, and it is still not allowing me to finish my quest. The 'Finished the Quest' screen pops up, and allows you to chose your prize, but the button won't even activate. Actually the prizes I could pick d...

Votices of Chaos

I have engaged the "Vortices of Chaos" like 10 times and still haven't been credited for a kill??? If there something I'm missing? Something I'm not doing correctly? I have the Lar's Amethyst in my backpack.

Charmed Monster Idols at 3k rep

Hunter Reputation:

Can not make 'Charmed Ghost Idol' comes up with the standard error message. The other 2 Idols are fine.
Please log in or register to create a topic.