Protector Quest

Level 23, protector quests...damage over time spells are locking out completely even when not used.

death bug

in the DoH on 8-22-12 duels 2-6pm eastern time I got instakilled with full health and in defense more before I was able to even attack... please tell me how this is possible as there was 8v4 at the time

In the Dust and Dark Help

I'm working on the In the Dust and Dark Quest, but whenever I go to either academy to search for the dossiers, I get attacked by a grohl. Is this normal, and if so, how many times do I have to do it?

THE LVL4 quest for the archives when you have to go aginst the wild beast and not getting the files

hi my name is ghostrider and i have a complaint about the lvl4 quest with the wildbeast and the archives when i go aginst the beast and i win i don't recive the papers to pass the quest can you fix it pleases.

the languge in the game witch is russain some of the quest has russain

some quset russain those of us that are not russian don't know the quest and what to do pleases ffix the russian langue

error problem guess!!

our clan didnt exlud our cln member Aentares and he didnt left from clan by his self coz he was off, can u explaine whythat happend? help us pls

Star of Protector

I used the star of protector. Completed my quests and did not receive the bonus protector rep. I did all the longest duration of time on all 3 of the quests so as to max the rep. 15 for normal. 25 for experienced. 35 for elite. then i complted the no...

Why can't i use Death Labels against wraiths in arenas?

Fought with some wraiths in arenas but i'm not able to use death labels against them. why is that?+

backpack bug

dear admin,,,i got problem during my hunt,,coz my backpack goes to 50/46 when refresh it it show 36/46 ,,,,,coz cant move without refreshing my comp. thank you so much

trapped

i am MAC ATTACK i have been playing for a while and i have been stuck on the quest on lvl 4 and it is taking the admins to get it fixed someone please help or tell them to hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone Hearts Quest Not working

The stone hearts quests (lvl 23) is not working. This has cost me a large number of potions and the silver to replace them. Have collected a dozen stone hearts, but the quest still indicates I have none. Needs fixing.

shops BROKE

Im trying to buy from the shop and i cant tells me i dont have funds??? im not using reals to buy dragon food

Battle Bug

This has happened multiple number of times now. Right, i was in battle and I had 301 health the enemy hit me with a critical of 245 and I instantly died... 301-245=56 not 0... Geez this game is full of bugs, c'mon guys fix them otherwise this is just...

quest bug, stone hearts

in the level 23 quest that's cald sone hearts i found a bug.
Stone Heart x10 is the item you need to find in the quest by going to 5 diferent location's and cliking on a stone, i did these thing's, got the 10 item's, but i stil only have 3 of the 5 ...

In the Dusk and Dark

I have played this mission for nearly 15 minutes solid and still not received any dossiers. I refreshed the page, closed and reopened my browser and still nothing. Anyone know what's going on?
Please log in or register to create a topic.