Arena of Honor starting issue

In last few days I met this few times. I tried to get into Arena of Honor, 4 people in the queue and the Arena did not start. I would understand this happening once, maybe twice, if someone was in a fight when it was due, but it actually took between 4-6 tries like this for the Arena to start.
I remember that the last time arena did not start until a 5th person joined in and then we went in as 5.
I should mention that the number of people in queue never went bellow 4 at the moment when the Arena was due.

I am just wondering if there is some bug with the Arena of Honor starting. This is issue I only had for few days, maybe last 4 days. Also this is not something happening all day, but it happens only sometimes - if I meet it, it happens once a day.
Apart from glitch, I can also think of someone going to fight just before the arena to mess with people, so the number in queue stays the same, but I thought I would ask. One of my clan mates who is in different level arena group also met this in last few days for her level.
Comments
Hello Sirgeline,

It is very possible that someone was already combat while also being in arena queue, there is also option that one of players had confirmation turned on and didn't accept it when arena should have started.
I know about this. but I find it strange that this can happen like 5, even 6 times in a row, that someone is in combact. I mean I always watch and dont start a combact before arena if I am in queue. of course unless someone was messing up with us.
And with the confirmation - if you dont accept it by the time arena starts, you are kicked out of the queue automatically normally. But the number of people in queue never got bellow 4. Thats why I am wondering about this.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.