Clan wars still not showing

Bonecrushers clan still has 2 wars missing from Diplomacy page. Therefore cannot pay tax owed and I can ony presume its why we havent received the tax from previous war. I have clan members wanting to leave and also some to be invited yet we cannot do anything until this error is fixed. I know that the game admins are aware of the issue but I've heard nothing since I reported it about whats happening or when it is likely to be fixed. Please give us some information.

Thanks

Bee

Also as this is an admin error are we going to receive compensation for the resources and silver we are losing due to being unable to remove the curse?
Comments
Hello LazyBeeHatch,

We are already in process of fixing your issue with not being able to pay the contribution, however please do remember resources taken by Seal, will decrease the total ammount you have to pay in contribution once it's fixed.
ok sweet ty cause i felt like i was getting ripped off due to the fact i was paying unnecessary contributions and nothing was happening jus slowly losing money ty for clarifying :)
ImHersok sweet ty cause i felt like i was getting ripped off due to the fact i was paying unnecessary contributions and nothing was happening jus slowly losing money ty for clarifying :)

It is understandable if this is your first time losing war. It has always been so that resources/money that is taken from your drops go towards contribution, therefor decreasing total ammount you have to pay.
ok thank you ihit. As its not just being wasted i will go hunting for the first time in 3 days now.
please leave this thread open until it has actually been fixed and so that the people that are (supposedly) working on this can let us know what is happening once in a blue moon.
LazyBeeHatch,

I won't be closing this thread while the issue is in place, we haven't forgot about your problem with not being able to pay contribution and are looking into it.
i have spoken to legion and the war is not showing on their diplomacy page either, figured id try and resolve the issue myself as it appears we are getting nowhere by posting here. I would imagine that there are going to have to be some serious reimbursements too once the game is actually fixed as im pretty sure weve already paid over 50g in contributions, not to mention the amount of time and effort I and others have spent chasing this to get told week in week out 'its being worked on'

I'm sorry to say Ihit that I really do not believe that it is being worked on and i'm now at the point where all it looks like is that we are being palmed off as the game developers appears to have no clue how to fix issues that don't earn them extra money. If it meant me buying 100 more reals im pretty certain this issue would have been resolved by now!

A very disappointed bee!
I must agree with bee. This situation harms the whole clan. We have asked several times for this issue to be resolved. It is almost a month and it seems that NOTHING has been done in this matter!
CommanderShepard,

Issue has already been fixed.
Thank you Admins! ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.