Caves Dragon

08:38 Heaven's Voice: Group received: Magnificent Ring of Persistence (1 pcs), Necklace of Floating Eagle (1 pcs), The awakening relic of fire Heron (1 pcs), Amulet of Barbarian (1 pcs), The awakening relic of the earth Heron (2 pcs)

1) The caves drops are changed
2) Level of group determine the loot
3) The dragon loot sucks
4) There has to be a group of atleast 3 players approximately above level 27 with mounts to do it

YET!!! The gold to buy the dragon prism is UNCHANGED??

------------------------------PRICELESS-------------------------------
Comments
The drops are random, I remember beeing lvl 16 or 17, doing first boss with lvl 15-17 and all we got was one earring and witcher leggins and that was it. Not a single relic. So could be just bad luck?
homie..
read what i wrote :)

the dragon is supposed to drop good loot.
it has been recently changed as per players.

6 pieces of loot from the dragon after spending 1.9g for the prism - u think its fair or crap?

for the dragon to be killed, u need atleast 3 level 27 players to be mounted or 4 players of 27+ to be in the group.
even with that the chances of dragon being killed or the players themselves being killed exists!!!

so lets see the analysis:
if someone gets a equipment - 10g profit
if someone gets a heron - 1.5g profit
if someone gets a fox - 1g profit

now comparing the cost of 1.9g for the prism + skeletars (24s if used) +etc -> how does the loot even come up to be comparable with the profit made? or how does it even help repair the damages occur?

in short, the current loot is crap :)

luck is one part of the story - but getting that crappy loot is another! Not to mention , this happening for 4+ runs on the dragon that I did.
dragon loot is random. you have a small chance of getting a ton of relics (enough to make a random cash gear piece) which is huge profit but I didn't do it after around 6 times in a row at your lv long ago getting terrible loot and was losing money doing it. and back then relics sold for more so now even less reason to do dragon imo.
There is no issue with caves drops, if you think drops are to low you're more than welcome to make a suggestion at suggestions forums. Thread closed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.