Trouble getting into clan hall

I've tried refreshing, loggining in/out. nothing works">
Comments
i'm having the EXACT same problem, please fix this
Seems to be working fine for me, are you still having trouble entering your clan hall?
yes, we're both still having trouble, other clan members seem to be getting in fine but not us
Still stuck outside in the cold. I uses clan hall a lot. Every time i try to enter an error message pops up and i lose e but still cannot get in. It is very frustrating. Any suggestions?
What error are you having when trying to enter your clan hall? Also does anyone else is having same issue from your clan except you two?
I'm guessing you already tried different browser/clearing cache and updating flash?
i lose energy, it pops up that you probably know about the bug and will fix it soon, pretty much the same problems as wynd
just tried different browser for the second time, i don't know how to clear cache but i've never had that problem before and the only time i get new flash is when something pops up telling me i need it. also it seems to be just us two
Yup, tried both IE and Chrome and cleared cache and reset browsers; only thought left is to leave clan and rejoin to see if i can get in but that'll be 1g off my holidays shopping budget lol.
Wyndflame,

You may try that, we are already looking what is causing this issue for both of you so it can be fixed as soon as possible.

Edit: You both should be able to enter your clan without any issues now.
It's working now.Thanks for fixing this
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.