Multiple Bugs

Hello i have had lots of stuff go wrong lately and here is the list:

1. I cannot leave the group that i am in and have been trapped in it now for 2 days as everytime i try to leave it gives me an error saying that you probably know about it and will fix it soon even thought its already been two days. On top of this i cant get the stuff that is mine out of the backpack which should be around 1-2g in potions, orbs, and sparks since our group leader has gone MIA and because i have been forcibly trapped in this group.

2. I am not getting any kind of seven bridges rep for each kill of the ghosts of shadan that i normally would get due to the bonus of my unstoppable conqueror collection that i had to pay reals to make.

3. For some reason i am not getting kills credited towards a quest that i had received and was trying to complete.
Comments
Hello GeneralBrutus,

Regarding number one, leader should have distributed items before leaving the group, if it's set to master loot unfortunately you won't be able to access them. About being stuck in group we'll be looking into that shortly. Also what quest you do not get kills credited towards it's objectives? And Ghosts of Shadan - when did you stop receiving the reputation for killing them?
1. Leader never left the group hes just gone inactive over the last few days and because i was forced to stay in group should i just stop killing monsters cause i wont get anything?

2. The quest i didnt get credit for kills is a level 30 one for killing streakades at faltnars i cant remember the name of it since you asked me to log out so you could look.

3. I stopped receiving reputation right after the major crash of the game.
GeneralBrutus,

The issue with not being able to leave your group has been fixed. Regarding seven bridges reputation did you get your Seven Bridges reputation up to 3'000 when you stopped receiving it from Ghosts? And about quest issue , do you still have any quests at the moment that you do not get credit for completing objectives?

Edit: As all of your issues were fixed , closing thread.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.