Game freeze during Sea Battle

Usually I'm pretty accepting of the fact that sometimes games & the internet just play up causing lag, crashes or game freezes, especially since this is a free game.
Today in Sea Battle the game froze on me the instant the boarding battle started and of course by the time I managed to get back in again 3 rounds had passed and I was face down on the deck rendering the money I spent on pots, orbs, balm, food & mount useless. Others on my team were suffering from enormous lag as well.
It was especially frustrating when I received this message "19:36 Heaven's Voice: Sea Battles are a Battleground, not a pleasure trip! The Sea Board issues you a warning. Fight better and don't let your team down - sea is no place for weak warriors!" Yeah, thanks for that ">">
It seems every time there is any game play with more than a handful of people the game can't handle it, we all suffer from horrendous lag, crashes and or game freezes. Running the game settings low doesn't seem to help nor does refreshing before entering battles.
I'm not the only one regularly suffering from these issues, my husband has logged out because he's sick of the game crashing on him every 5 mins.
This is a great game that obviously many, many people enjoy but our enjoyment is ruined by things like this. Please, please, please help out your dedicated players that invest so much time & money into Dragon Eternity, after all, our playing is supporting you!

Thanks for reading,
VERY ANGRY KYTTYN!
Comments
seconded^
i fully agree today in sea battle it seems that every time i tryed to hit a certain player it wouldnt let me attack at all it is stupid that for all the new things that the game are implementing they cant even solve common issues that have seen so many people leave the game now please sort out issues de
i agrre very much but it happens to me in aoh and 7b almost every 5 of them
when i click on atttack or something it does nothing still saying attack and that stuff and i have to refersh and anothor 3 rounds past hardly alive
yeah definetly agree to this, if people end up crashing in sea battle due to the game servers incompetence then they should NOT be warned for letting their team down when it is NOT their fault!!
It's become so common and gone on for so long, I usually give it little thought anymore, but if Kyttyn is angry, it must worse than I thought. Yesterday, doing an eye, 1st hour, almost 350 ess, daily incident started, 2nd hour, 240. The game simply wouldn't load as fast. I've just become accustomed to fighting ghosts in DoT or no players at all, just floating numbers (good thing they float and fade, that's cool), but I'd like to know what class I'm fighting before I catch a 1k reflection from a witch or zerk that I thought, or hoped, was a pally. Just a few other heavy load situations to ponder.
Fully agree, its bad enough the person wasting what they have invested into the Battle, then its all that the team have wasted, and then to be Warned. But as stated it's just not SeaBattle its anything that involves more than a 1 vrs 1 combat, clearly the servers cannot handle the power necessary for the graphics, and they have been out grown by the popularity of the game. So many quit doing PvP ruining the chances for many more Battlegrounds.

Come on DE we are your bread and butter, at least make it enjoyable to play not a frustration.
I have passed off the lags and crashes, as well, but this is the worst case I've seen, especially with the warning being given.. that's absolutely deplorable for someone to receive a warning over something they have no control over. A game that has the audacity to give out warnings should also be good enough to keep the players in play!! Fix this issue. No more crashes, please. Thanks.
I'd like to add that I've just died in AoH with 4 pots left because my pot that I normally take at 1100 or so hp failed to activate in time. What's going wrong when it takes a pot 2 rounds to activate? I also refreshed during that AoH battle! This is getting more than a little ridiculous, something needs to be done!
To put this in perspective, it is considered proper etiquette to stall in player versus player battles when your opponent misses an attack. That is because everyone experiences issues with disconnects while in these battles. I believe that the game developers have attempted to address this issue to some degree in Sea Battles. I have an excerpt from the Phase II section of Sea Battles description posted by Dragon eternity:

"Attention! If during the Shootout phase you encountered technical difficulties or for some other reason couldn't perform the necessary action (fire a cannon, activate a shield, douse a fire) within the allotted time, the action will be performed automatically."

I would recommend that the developers implement similar changes on all battles. Although there may be times where it would be beneficial to miss an attack, this could be solved with a "pass" option. It really is bad getting killed by a level 7 Sandy Grohl in a trap battle because you disconnected.
i agree i was completely useless to my team froze up and was dead with 6 unused health pots. this need to be fixed
I second viscars comment and add this. If everyone is having this issue and D.E. keeps adding newer things for us to buy and get it damaged then insulted because the game is overdrawn ... then why doesnt D.E. stop the bashing of ppl do a daily shutdown to reset everything as i have seen other games do. I for one would rather be inconvenienced for a daily maintenance and have my game work all the time then have it get disconnected 8 times a day and have to refresh every hour at critical times during battle!! The scrolls, buffs and gear are bad enough. Get the I.T. ppl on it please and thanks.
I'd like to remind about warnings, for whatever reason if you have unfortunate disconnect or any other issues, if you do well enough your warnings get removed.
Ihit,
Sorry to say but you haven't adressed the issue of this tab, the issue is does point out the warning in sea battle but the major issue being stressed is the consistent lag in pvp which if multiple people are experiencing can't be solved by them simply clearing cache etc.., the lag in this game is awful for multiple players including lagging out of battle, and not being able to use pots in battle, hitting someone already on 0 hp... the problem needs to be looked into rather then telling players to just clear cache
Horned Demon,

We are constantly working on improving performance of our game.
IhitI'd like to remind about warnings, for whatever reason if you have unfortunate disconnect or any other issues, if you do well enough your warnings get removed.

In agreement to what Horned Demon said, That's not really the point of Kyttyn's post.

IhitHorned Demon,

We are constantly working on improving performance of our game.

I'm going to be frank here, this is a crap response. Take ownership good/bad of the games current state. This is the most generic garbage response I've heard. When crashes like that happen, in Kyttyn and other's experience, that is money out of our pockets. You know... that thing that comes from our paycheck and goes into yours.

This game being a work in progress is understandable. Crashes happening on rare occasions however annoying, is understandable. Passing off a garbage generic answer when the fault is on the company and not the player is not acceptable. Try again.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.