Single Player Confrontation Points.

I have a serious question I want answered.

Single Confrontation Player points.
Say your a level 15 with 90 confrontation points, and you jump to level 16. Do you get your points boosted or doubled or something?
NOT reporting him, just really curious. Martial Law had about 90, popped to level 16, and his confrontation went from about 90, skyrocketed to 186...Is it because of the bracket jump or what?
Confrontation is based on PVP only, correct? Or is the new player confrontation based on quests/mob hunting aswell?
Because if then, I don't need to waste my time in PVP for confrontation, when i'm capped for 2 more levels, I can do HoP then if confrontation is from mobs/quests now. Please reply to this ASAP. ">">
If so, can you please list everything you get confrontation points from....like um maybe crafting,quests,mob hunting,pvp etc etc. Want to know for sure. "> If PVP is the only thing, can you tell me why his confrontation just blew up? I did like 30 aoh's and only went up about 15-20 points, but his just doubled and he hadn't been in PVP when that happened. "> Just curious to know because I would like to try it, xDD
Thanks in advance Ihit, or whoever gives me my answer that I want. ">
~Vdubz ">(black_beer)
Comments
Confrontation rating is based on winning player versus player combats that includes battlegrounds , events , bonecrushing other players as well as fights for mines and sawmills. From description of ratings:

Confrontation Rating is a weekly leaderboard that reflects players' performance in Arena and Tournament of Honor, Seven Bridges of Shadan, King of the Hill, Sea Battles, battles for Mines and Sawmills, as well as attacks with Bonecrusher Spheres and cross-faction events.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.