Sea Battle

Can ppl except a green belt + a baldric instead of a blue belt. What I mean is can we except a player to have a green belt and a baldric to join Sea batlle?
Comments
people who have those two things before lv 25 are typically some of the heaviest spenders in the game, so an exception would likely be made for them, long as they did their share of the damage at least.

The point is a bit moot for clan gear peep like you that is nowhere near that though :D
Surturs Fire,
Do you like picking on me?
I did answer your question, it just seems a bit odd coming from you ;)
Surturs Fire,
What do u mean odd coming from me....Do you mean its odd since I use clan gear?
SHADE2149,

Probably making the point the fact you have clan gear (not bought your own) means you should have invested that saved gold wisely in gaining a blue belt etc seen as you've had diminished costs compared to other players. (blue belt can be obtained without paying in so don't use that excuse)
SHADE2149,

as Hells Cohort just said you have pretty much 125G minimum worth of clan gear i think a blue belt should cost around 25%-ish of that if trading gold for reals
as they said, though to be specific... you have low reps for a big spender, and no blue belt yet, you are obviously not a heavy casher, which is who the question you asked applies to. From what I see, you are not a spender and you use all clan gears. So no your question does not apply to you at all, the only way you'd be lower is if you had no clan gear at all and no valor ;)

A spender your lv that spends a lot that would have a baldric as your question states would also be at 7k glad, 7k bridge, possibly have a lot of hero rep and bc rep as well. A player like that would also be at least 2nd soldier by now, or more likely would be capped at 3rd, and have access to yellow pots. They would be doing their share of damage, and would have tons of buffs, so no people would not be complaining most likely, unless something was causing them to do low damage.
noob

farmville is that way dude>>>>>>
lol
what's with you and farmville lol
lolz
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.