Disoriantation I WTF

Mytoseyes attcked me with earth magic and im sick of gettin disorian tated for 8-9 from 1 stun she hits once or twice then im stunned for next 9 rounds caused me to lose so many fights, plz fix this
Comments
need to show a screenshot of the distortion timer to prove this, it is more likely they are simply getting lucky distorts over and over.
Surturs Fire,
it says 2 rounds left and doesnt move
Strain Of Pain,
Does she keep hitting you again? Every time she hits you with her spells, there's another chance of disorient. There's no down-time on those orbs and It sucks, but happens.
I say "grrr@witchers" all the time for it. The player name you gave doesn't work, so I'm only guessing it's a Witcher. If you find a way around this, let me know.
While we're at it, could you fix the bug where when I get hit I lose health? That causes me to lose fights too.
SkippyPB,
or the one when I face zerks that crit me ">
SkippyPB,

LOLOL
SkippyPB,
sign me up for that one too please! ">
Let the Insignia of Resilience be your friend then as it will protect you from consecutive stuns.
http://dragoneternity.com/entity/item/65610.html#cP=1
you suggest that to a player who isn't even high enough lv to use it yet lol
Something to aim for, also his level isn't a huge issue, getting 3000 corsair reputation however...
Ihit,
hmm maybbe not couse if i go into SB i will get BC'ed hexed maybe kicked from clan and it will take till im like lvl 40 to get 3k rep

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.