We Love you

"> Peryite "> i know youve been goin through alot but you cant give up we all love you i know we get into fights everyweek sometimes but i still love you and always will and all of us care for you. if you quit i quit, we play together we stick with eachother you are my sidekick and my partner and we always stick together and i know you can be upset all of us been through alot of stuff but sometimes we can or cant let things go everything is gonna be alright i will always be here for you all the time ">
Comments
Don't leave us peryite! I'd miss our conversations
don't leave hun..i stand with xerxes and will guard your heart
hey girl u got friends and many that care for ya, need someone to talk to come message me eh ?
we all want ya to stay ,
we you and we will be here for you ">
don't know ya much done a few trades maybe, you helped me sell my relics :) many love ya here
Peryite you have been my friend on this game since I've started playing, King loves you very much, and as you can see many others care for you also. and I'm sure many of us also have hard times, but that's what makes us, many times I thought about quitting, but I'm still here. It's to easy to quit, were fighters, besides I would lose a very dear sweet and dominating friend, for who I just met

were all here to talk to if you need to talk sweetie ">
Don't leave Pyrite. You're the coolest and everyone here loves you a lot. You're a great person and you're really fun to talk with. ">
you promise me that you wont leave and i dont think you will break our friendship like this soo if the others insist not to leave soo "> dont leave
Don't leave please You got friends here, including me
Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave Leave!!! LOL, Jk. Staayyyy ">">
_Mindless_Prodigy_,
lmao
Peryite,

I have no idea who you are. We've never spoken. I guess that's all I have to say.
SkippyPB,

^^ Your lucky you never spoke to this dummy :D
Homie Farmer,
amen
_Mindless_Prodigy_, SHADE2149,
wow u two r great friends then :P
Peryite,

We all know the true friends would tell you to leave lmao. And you know it to. Even though we don't mean it.
LEAVVVEE ">
Peryite,
ik im amazeing
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.