New Guardian system

We've received many complaints that there're no law whatsoever here on Nova, and we'd like to change that. We can't rely on the old Guardian system right now since there's no way that you would leave your clan just for keeping the peace here.

That's why we're going to have a new system: the Council. The Council will be comprised of three most trusted, active and impartial members of the community, and they will have the power to recruit others to help them uphold the law. They WON'T have to leave their own clans to do that, and they will receive additional benefits and rewards for their work.

So, right now I ask each person who has a character of 20th lvl or higher to nominate ONE candidate for this Council - one player who, in your opinion, can be trusted with this responsibility. The candidate should be an active, well-known player.
There're a few rules for this:
1: You can't nominate yourself.
2: Your character should be at least lvl 20 to have a vote.
3: The vote will have more weight if you nominate a member of ANOTHER clan, not your own.
4: All three members of this Council must come from different clans.

We'll check all candidates and seed out the ones who've broken the rules in recent times.
Also, The Council will have means of contacting me outside the game, which will be beneficial to us all.

Please, give your recommendations and opinions.
Comments
Storm Kat, go back to school it was not a statement it was a concept
The vote will have more weight if you nominate a member of ANOTHER clan, not your own.

was said by dreidan wich means that voting for your own clan does not mean your vote is worthless but rather viewed in a lesser aspect
with a ratio of that could be .75:1 or .50:1 not 0:1
SirSalt,

File a lawsuit?

Lol that’s utterly ridiculous.

For what? BCing someone?
Storm Kat,

This is a public forum, unless he does something against forum rules then he can post ANYTHING. You should listen to your own advice and ignore and let it go. He sounds VERY intelligent ugh EXTREMELY coward. It is not good enough to hide behind a screen but to hide behind a toon that U THINK no one knows who you are. That shows your real life character. Stating your opinion is what administration want in this thread but not having the balls to stand up to your convictions. Anyways back to topic. Midnite98 was the best guard. She loves the game, chat up a storm with anyone in main chat but also adhere to the rules. Her desire not to join a clan is the reason she what to be a guard, the guard clan. Many reason why she left. She is a single mom trying to raise a soon to be teenage daughter. She take biology/med classes trying to be a doctor/nurse field. She gets bogged down by so call friends trying to use the F word to gain favoritism from her by breaking the rules. Favoritism happens but she has the least and she married someone that has none. That is why she never divorce her husband through all the bonecrush and hexes. Ask people what is my relations to Midmite98 husband!
goddessLinda, for being detrimental to someones health yes it is stupid but it can happen
and i was mostly referring to the very foul language with comply under the cyberbullying laws

when i said that the game COULD be sued i was stating that it just proves that things have gone to far
not that anyone was actually suing

and the very foul language that has been said against you and to you on a daily basis is what i was reffering to mainly

and yes it is ridiculous but i was again just proving a point that things are still sliding downhill unless people start being as aware of themselves
as they are of others

and that the harmful things players are doing to each other is unintentionally harming the game in the cross fire
Removed by user
goddessLinda, yes i know you can take it but i was just stating that it can harm the game because of what they are doing
you are a big girl you can take care of yourself

what i am doing is in defense of the game not the players
I have been away for a couple of days so probably a little late but just wanted to say after some consideration I decided to put myself forward for the 'council' and that is only because I believe I am suitable for the role in that I will bring maturity and impartiality to it. For driedan I would like to point out that I am most active between 09:00 to about 15:00 weekdays but I do play after that until about 23:00 to 00:00, weekends I have less time to commit so don't know if that would be a problem if I was considered.
Storm kat, and kitty kat, are the same people so that is only 1 vote
Hello to everyone in DE (Admin & Players)!

It might be a good idea to take anonymous nominations and final votes to truly have votes that are based on honest opinions for each individual and to avoid any negative comments and unnecessary DE drama.

Afterall, as I understand it, these positions (Guardians) are intended to help enforce DE rules by the most likely candidates to uphold the rules without bias in order to be fair to all. Everyone should be able to cast their vote with confidence that their voice is being heard without the risk of being judged by others.

I vote for rhatmes
rhatmes,

Welcome back! And that’s an excellent idea to post time when available for consideration so they can have whoever is chosen switch shifts kind of deal.
I can do 15:00 to 19:00 , if y’all do 4 hour shifts or something like that if I get a nomination for it!
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
Guardians need to leave Clan PERIOD!
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.