New Guardian system

We've received many complaints that there're no law whatsoever here on Nova, and we'd like to change that. We can't rely on the old Guardian system right now since there's no way that you would leave your clan just for keeping the peace here.

That's why we're going to have a new system: the Council. The Council will be comprised of three most trusted, active and impartial members of the community, and they will have the power to recruit others to help them uphold the law. They WON'T have to leave their own clans to do that, and they will receive additional benefits and rewards for their work.

So, right now I ask each person who has a character of 20th lvl or higher to nominate ONE candidate for this Council - one player who, in your opinion, can be trusted with this responsibility. The candidate should be an active, well-known player.
There're a few rules for this:
1: You can't nominate yourself.
2: Your character should be at least lvl 20 to have a vote.
3: The vote will have more weight if you nominate a member of ANOTHER clan, not your own.
4: All three members of this Council must come from different clans.

We'll check all candidates and seed out the ones who've broken the rules in recent times.
Also, The Council will have means of contacting me outside the game, which will be beneficial to us all.

Please, give your recommendations and opinions.
Comments
RF_19,

Yes I can see with all the negative unfounded biases towards Elitists that this can become very unfair and abused.
-O D I N-,
I love this idea too! One of each ^^

Might be a little late on this one haha :) had to travel for a conference
I vote for Leane or Glean
-O D I N-, Great idea, and yes, I believe that would make everyone happy.

Would be a great start even if all they can do is silence chat and edit forum. As long as you are following the rules, there is no biases to be worried about. Anything is better than the nothing we have now.
Whats is going to happen to the guardians now?

My alt is a guardian and active most days but has no power to do anything.
I will place my trust and vote with Autum Winter.. she has great insight and knowledge, also is willing to post all what is going on to our many friends from Germany on their forum, this just shows she is willing to help out others who need it.
queen_bee89, http://dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/13155.html/ you're a little late hun lol
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
Storm Kat,

Hope we hear back on this soon so at the very least the 3 chosen can contact him outside of game to get through any concerns.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.